Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Naw coulda sworn some dude posted an in hand pic and they had the blue laces coiled up inside the shoe. If there wasn't so much ****ery in here I would try to find it :lol: but hard to go back through all this salt and shipping notifications that has clogged stuff up hahaha
You right. I seent it too.

So underwhelming. I never realized the tongue was just slapped on top shoe, I thought it was actually reconstructed. Glue stains all over. This is what y'all paying $500+ for?

offwhitepresto.jpg

I just said **** it and put in a bid for $711 free shipping for the white in size 9 and it got accepted on SX. Now the set is complete and I could move on. Don’t care about no shock drop, if I catch it then I’ll catch it, but not gonna waste my time checking. Pretty sure it will dip some more but I’ve wasted enough personal and business time on this....which to me is more valuable.

Wasn’t going to buy resell for the rest of the year but had to. The OW Prestos are my favorite.

100%. Anyone that values their time is probably shaking their heads at what sneaker purchasing in 2018 has become. Worst part is that we enable Nike to do this **** - to allow us to riot because that makes their product more coveted. This is in poor taste from Nike and frankly, they should be held responsible for this *******. They created this system to combat the violence but its only side-stepped it and opened up more problems.

Best part of all this **** is that stockx came out this year and basically ruined reselling for everyone and shoes are still ******* harder to get now than ever at retail!!

Im done ranting. Happy Friday :smile:

So underwhelming. I never realized the tongue was just slapped on top shoe, I thought it was actually reconstructed. Glue stains all over. This is what y'all paying $500+ for?

offwhitepresto.jpg
Anyone that have the OG could’ve told you that. The VM is the same way. And no we’re not paying for the tongue. The whole shape of the shoe is diff along with the toe box.

Like the pic btw.

im so sad...i got the blacks in size 9 and they fit so much better than my OG size 8...havent worn them because theyre a pain to put on.

i wear size 8.5 and that opening is just horrible.

offwhitepresto.jpg

Funny i said the same thing when i got the OGs in. I was like wait...its literally a piece of felt stuck to the top of the shoe...its not actually like part of the shoe. I was super underwhelmed

not trying to drag it, but 2nd round got some heat drop offs lately but their prices are extra brazy. $1400 for USED platinum air yeezys :rofl:

Funny i said the same thing when i got the OGs in. I was like wait...its literally a piece of felt stuck to the top of the shoe...its not actually like part of the shoe. I was super underwhelmed
I did not know this lol. After I seen this I looked closer at a pic and...yep lol. I just ordered my sz 10 but this doesn’t sway me away from liking the overall look.

offwhitepresto.jpg

So that .01 percent of people can notice us in real life and say damn bro nice shoes!

But yeah it’s one of the things that stopped me last September from picking them over the 1s(I got to see all 10 shoes in person and had my choice of which 1 out of the 5 shoes I wanted )
Up until that point I was presto no questions asked all day. Then I seen them like :smh:

Still want to beat up a black pair but they definitely only worth retail

You guys think trading my blacks for the whites and $40 from the other guy is fair ?
Yeah. Sounds fair to me. I think an even trade would be fair so in my opinion you’re getting the better end of the deal.

I like the blacks better but to each his own. If I can get the whites I’ll probably sell them unless they blow me away in person, otherwise no need to have 2

Back
Top Bottom