Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lmao i hope you dont win then

If I do I’m @ing you with pics :wink:

62526E44-71A4-45E5-8AE2-CA32D1E004CC.jpeg

Not bad

Rock or flip?

This drop has me sick man...

Get well soon...

Question. When you guys clicked the solestrike or J23 twitter notification for the black pair it took you to the desktop version.
Did you guys have to log in again? Or did you launch the app on your phone instead? And didn’t that take like an extra 10 seconds

I saw the tweet on my iPad and clicked the link then went to my phone and opened the app. Wound up buying from my phone since it was already logged in

If I do I’m @ing you with pics :wink:

Rock or flip?

Get well soon...

I saw the tweet on my iPad and clicked the link then went to my phone and opened the app. Wound up buying from my phone since it was already logged in
Thank you

That’s how I felt when I purchased the Black pair last weekend. The demands for these Prestos are too high so prices won’t dip much to make a difference.

Just want to buy the white pair and get it over with since I know I’ll buy it eventually. And if I do Hit on SNKRS, I won’t mind doubling up. Then no more resell this year.
White pair will dip around 600 imo just because blacks easier to wear and keep cleaner. They will both rise soon and won’t look back so if anyone wants a pair just cop soon.

White pair will dip around 600 imo just because blacks easier to wear and keep cleaner. They will both rise soon and won’t look back so if anyone wants a pair just cop soon.
Yea I think it’s like the black and white OW VM. The white was going for more but after release it went lower than the black pair. Still is. But if it’s just gonna be like a $30 diff I’m not gonna trip over it.

i thought that the white pair was more desirable between the 2....that's what i got from this thread and other places the past month or so.

almost $100 difference in release day resale price says otherwise.

i thought that the white pair was more desirable between the 2....that's what i got from this thread and other places the past month or so.

almost $100 difference in release day resale price says otherwise.
I personally like the black over white but then again that IMO. Besides that I feel like the hype for white is because the black came and went already. People like the whites so much they go straight to dyeing them another color LOL

Back
Top Bottom