Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

dang 300 people was out there since last night this shhh getting out of hand. dudes is hungry for real

SMH @ these videos of Virgil signing the shoes “MOMA” instead of “MoMA”. I mean details matter, cmon dude. Do the lowercase “o” at least.

Actually it would have been disappointing if he stylized it with 'o' ....MoMA bastardized the 'art scene' with its institutionslization so it's only right Virg bastardize the spelling of the institution's name.

This is really all Nice Kicks fault...... if they didn’t announce this before, and just let Nike announce it, then they wouldn’t have a problem..... they pulled this same **** for the Vlone pop up

Nike really willing to risk people's well being to out hype Adidas...

MoMA bares some responsibility as well....went by after work yesterday to buy a membership since members get to shop an hour earlier than non-members and there were about 100 Coors light SS17 TNF clad beluga wearing 'gents' mulling about. MoMA gets upwards to 25K folks an hour on free fridays but they couldn't plan this event better with its partner (Nike)?

dude think Nike just started making shoes last year.

QFT... Wasn't the OW their first drop?

MoMA bares some responsibility as well....went by after work yesterday to buy a membership since members get to shop an hour earlier than non-members and there were about 100 Coors light SS17 TNF clad beluga wearing 'gents' mulling about. MoMA gets upwards to 25K folks an hour on free fridays but they couldn't plan this event better with its partner (Nike)?

I agree to some extent but MoMA doesn't need the publicity as much as Nike does... And Nike prefers these scattered info drops that have the potential of turning into riots because bad publicity is better than no pubilicity

IMG_8517.JPG
Enjoy MoMA my dudes even if you don't get a pair ....I enjoy a bit of MoMA every morning.

This is really all Nice Kicks fault...... if they didn’t announce this before, and just let Nike announce it, then they wouldn’t have a problem..... they pulled this same **** for the Vlone pop up
Not their fault at all. People had security and insiders give them the heads up

says the dude who thinks Nike is attempting to "catch up" with adidas.

What a **** show. Apparently people were told that wristbands were being given out at Footlocker 33rd so everyone scrambled there.

At this point it’s either adapt or just accept the L. NYC has been doing this hype **** for awhile now. You pretty much know what’s going on, it’s all about if you feel like partaking in the crowds and riots. Many do not along with myself.

Back
Top Bottom