Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_8497.jpg
Fffffffff.......udge
Knowing nike its gonna release in the states later since there is no mention of the rest of the collection releasing im February too

Knowing nike its gonna release in the states later since there is no mention of the rest of the collection releasing im February too

Whhaaa???.... there's nothing that would make the argument that Nike would release these later stateside especially when there's another OW 1 (UNC) releasing in the spring (after the last of the ten -- the chuck --releases). There was never any indication the second wave of OFF WHITEs would release at the same time.

off-white-moma-nike-air-force-1-low-black-release-info.jpg

As part of an upcoming exhibit at The Museum Of Modern Art called Items: Is Fashion Modern?, an original pair of the Nike Air Force 1 as well as the Color of the Month AF1 will be among the select pieces that exemplify how consumer items can have an artistic legacy. To celebrate this moment, Nike and MoMA have come together to release a special edition package that includes the famed black colorway of the OFF WHITE x Nike Air Force 1, originally debuting at 2016’s Art Basel, a pair of custom Nike Elite basketball socks, and a re-issue of Nike’s 1Thology print. Official release information will be announced soon

Last edited:

off-white-moma-nike-air-force-1-low-black-release-info.jpg

As part of an upcoming exhibit at The Museum Of Modern Art called Items: Is Fashion Modern?, an original pair of the Nike Air Force 1 as well as the Color of the Month AF1 will be among the select pieces that exemplify how consumer items can have an artistic legacy. To celebrate this moment, Nike and MoMA have come together to release a special edition package that includes the famed black colorway of the OFF WHITE x Nike Air Force 1, originally debuting at 2016’s Art Basel, a pair of custom Nike Elite basketball socks, and a re-issue of Nike’s 1Thology print. Official release information will be announced soon

Dear MoMA,

bless me.

where was this confirmed? im sure all of Canada will only get 5 pairs...
This was confirmed by KicksDealsCA on twitter. They have a connect at Nike, so usually when they announce something, they wait until it's concrete.

Also, Canada usually gets a pretty good stock, because we share with EU. But we'll see once release date comes. (Definitely limited though)

This was confirmed by KicksDealsCA on twitter. They have a connect at Nike, so usually when they announce something, they wait until it's concrete.

Also, Canada usually gets a pretty good stock, because we share with EU. But we'll see once release date comes. (Definitely limited though)

gotcha. good luck dude! hopefully us states peeps get this drop too.

I would not trust KDCA with this info. He has been wrong plenty of times in the past.

I would not trust KDCA with this info. He has been wrong plenty of times in the past.
And he quickly tweets when something has changed, like a release date, or price or release all together. They usually try to wait until they have confirmation from Nike Canada, before they tweet.

Nike ca will have one size run lmfao. I already turned on MOMAs ig notifications i would recommend y’all do the same. It’s wont surprise me if they surprise dropped the af1 online.

I can't believe I'm now following a museum on IG just for the off-chance that I can cop some shoes from them.

I definitely have a problem.

socks better than the forces.

why yall believe them dweeb blogs tombout drop a comment or check out this stupid mock up that sucks but imagine if it released so drop an emoi blah blah blah

Back
Top Bottom