Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

At this point it’s either adapt or just accept the L. NYC has been doing this hype **** for awhile now. You pretty much know what’s going on, it’s all about if you feel like partaking in the crowds and riots. Many do not along with myself.
Yea but they had a ton of pairs, if you were in the mix of things at all you would've got one if not more then one pair. This wasn't a situation where it was 50-100 pairs and 500 people on the line

This is really all Nice Kicks fault...... if they didn’t announce this before, and just let Nike announce it, then they wouldn’t have a problem..... they pulled this same **** for the Vlone pop up
uhh people knew about it beforehand my dude. i knew about it since 9pm last night but i was already out for the night (plus i live in nj) so i figured it was gonna be a bust by like 10-11pm. should've just went if i had known the line was only gonna be 300 deep by 1am, oh well.

uhh people knew about it beforehand my dude. i knew about it since 9pm last night but i was already out for the night (plus i live in nj) so i figured it was gonna be a bust by like 10-11pm. should've just went if i had known the line was only gonna be 300 deep by 1am, oh well.
same im in jersey too was just way too lazy to go last night

Nice kicks posted at like 8 pm. I’m in Jersey as well, but I knew it that **** would be a hassle

not hating if there were enough pairs to go around god bless....

but 95% of the time there aren't nearly enough pairs and this ish is not worth dealing with anymore....

curious what time did you get on line?

7 AM I'd guess. I went right to 33rd. MoMa had already been shut down at the point my buddy told me to go. I think just about everyone at 33rd got a wristband and I'm not even kidding. People were acting out of hand for no reason, had they just waited like normal people everything would have gone smoothly, but it's New York so what you gonna do.

What time are you heading back?

Gonna grab a Lyft at like 11:30, probably gonna end up waiting for an hour or two but better safe than sorry I guess.

7 AM I'd guess. I went right to 33rd. MoMa had already been shut down at the point my buddy told me to go. I think just about everyone at 33rd got a wristband and I'm not even kidding. People were acting out of hand for no reason, had they just waited like normal people everything would have gone smoothly, but it's New York so what you gonna do.

Gonna grab a Lyft at like 11:30, probably gonna end up waiting for an hour or two but better safe than sorry I guess.
you should probably head back rn, i was in the 200s and was out by 10:20. **** was really a mad house today security Gaurd still dont give two ****s bout anything

Buddy went #65 it came with a poster and elite socks not bad...

Attachments

• 9A73CAF5-8E09-4078-85DF-425E086C6A2D.jpeg
    9A73CAF5-8E09-4078-85DF-425E086C6A2D.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom