Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

no more PP for SNS raffles after this week.

not selected? L.
selected but used a card from a US bank? card decline -> L.

Wow

they gonna have to let us know exactly what day they draw then so we can make sure the payment goes through

Yeah so only bank card decline like that? It’s always my BOa cards that get declined

Also Milan pick up for SJS

And Cncpts has no parking, if you’re quick you can park in the Front for 10-20
Mins but it’s loading zone.

You could always used something like revolut which would work

yeah, i am going to try to use privacy and hope SNS accepts that.

my US cards get declined for nearly all of the EU sneakers retailers. calling the card companies and having them "add a note" or remove all holds has never helped. i even had one of the fraud department people on the line while i attempted an order, and they could do nothing about it.

Yeah so only bank card decline like that? It’s always my BOa cards that get declined

i use non-banking capital one and chase cards, and those get declined regularly when i use them to order from EU sites. there are some sites where i could not complete a charge even after talking with the credit card company several times.

Sucks because even though Ive barely won stuff from SNS, a lot of people have. Theyre one of the legitimate few raffles available.

So whats a good payment method to use for them since most of my raffle wins declined because of Chase/Synchrony

I tried entering SNS with CC; they only take visa/mastercard .. i know damn well my chase card gonna decline if i ever win a raffle

Event registration makes me nervous. Feels like OG drops. I went hunting by generating some id's and found some interesting NYC events, but nothing for spooky pack

Event registration makes me nervous. Feels like OG drops. I went hunting by generating some id's and found some interesting NYC events, but nothing for spooky pack

they have sooooooooo many events tho ... my monitor be going crazy all day with them.

Sucks because even though Ive barely won stuff from SNS, a lot of people have. Theyre one of the legitimate few raffles available.

So whats a good payment method to use for them since most of my raffle wins declined because of Chase/Synchrony

Capital One. They will flag the purchase, but it still goes through until you approve it.

they have sooooooooo many events tho ... my monitor be going crazy all day with them.
does your page monitor pickup changes on page? like when it goes from stay tuned to open? I didn't think that stuff was indexed or scannable.

Back
Top Bottom