Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

L just playing i hope they honor for this release

It will still probably get declined :lol:

works fine for me but then again i have a higher teir account (i assume they assume i would shop overseas)

you trying that with some debit card ish yea L

wish they took American express tho they need to make that an option if they going the credit only route. they accept oversea charges no problem

^ chill terminator
1538411213_photo.jpg

Hit at empty. First ever raffle win....and I can't pick up. Forgot I'm going to Boston this weekend

Gonna have me calling my every time to let them know i'm gonna make an overseas purchase
Does this even work? I use Bank of America and they wouldn't even let me order from Canada.....

I remember my first SNS raffle win was for the Beluga 2.0s. I woke up so excited when I saw that e-mail. Then I listened to my voicemail .... it was from my bank. :angry: The weird part is they wouldn't let me use PayPal to sign up for the raffle for some reason so I was forced to use my card.

Does this even work? I use Bank of America and they wouldn't even let me order from Canada.....

I remember my first SNS raffle win was for the Beluga 2.0s. I woke up so excited when I saw that e-mail. Then I listened to my voicemail .... it was from my bank. :angry: The weird part is they wouldn't let me use PayPal to sign up for the raffle for some reason so I was forced to use my card.

Just a random suggestion, but maybe try setting a travel notice up on BoA to the location of the SNS stores are for the around the time when the release is.

would y'all drive an hour 15 minutes just to enter an in-store raffle? feel like my chances are dumb higher in-store in Tampa, FL than with 50k entries in RSVP and ****

WOW my girl won at empty but forgot about entering and switched shifts at work and now she can’t go. Man I never been more annoyed at this girl :angry:

Back
Top Bottom