Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wearing these for good luck. Need these Blazers, mayne!

D941329A-AF0D-4D70-A195-1011C921D2FC.jpeg

Wack look. Virgil might be a good designer but he can't dress to save his life. Don't @ me.
Virgil a good designer? Hahaha! He might be decent with his ideas but he can’t really design. Look at how TERRIBLE the cuts were on his Off White clothes for women the other day.

Virgil a good designer? Hahaha! He might be decent with his ideas but he can’t really design. Look at how TERRIBLE the cuts were on his Off White clothes for women the other day.

You're right. He's a terrible designer. That's why he's the head of menswear at one of the most coveted fashion houses in the world and why Off-White has grown to be one of the biggest brands launched in the past 5 years.

having trouble signing my girl up for the sns raffle. anyone having trouble? keeps giving me the fraud or too many raffles error

You're right. He's a terrible designer. That's why he's the head of menswear at one of the most coveted fashion houses in the world and why Off-White has grown to be one of the biggest brands launched in the past 5 years.
He actually is. If you look beyond the hype around his name you would’ve known what I mean. And lots of people (I’m talking fashion writers and people with lots of knowledge) think it’s a joke that he became the head of LV. But I get why LV did that, so they could generate all the hype and headlines and become more relevant to this ”influencer generation”.

tgese are gonna be a draw on snkrs correct?

Every hyped shoe that drops on SNKRS is a draw. FCFS releases are 2 minute draws, they just don’t tell you they are.

So yes it’ll be a draw lol. They don’t do many 10 minute draws anymore so I’d assume they’ll either do FCFS or shock drop. I’m one of the few that prays there isn’t a shock drop lol.

Back
Top Bottom