Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

They never dropped the Unc 1s on SNKRS. I mean They did but in the same way they dropped these. Exclusive access and SNKRS pass...these are not dropping via SNKRS fcfs.

could have sworn they did. i remember the day they dropped at like 1:37pm i was out and missed it.

They never dropped the Unc 1s on SNKRS. I mean They did but in the same way they dropped these. Exclusive access and SNKRS pass...these are not dropping via SNKRS fcfs.

UNC 1s did drop on SNKRS via surprise drop tho...

They did drop on SNKRS FCFS just unannounced

They dropped on SNKRS fcfs for everyone in a random drop form

7240397D-67B3-4071-B18E-E47DBF83329E.png

And then dropped again via Exclusive Access to select people. And then dropped again via SNKRS Pass

Just copped my size 8 for 640 we’ll see how this goes and if I made a good decision or regret it. Can’t see prices dropping too much even if there is a surprise drop.

I keep the same energy when I take an L also.

That's the problem with a lot of yall.

Ya'll keep that fake positive energy and then when u get handed a L you take it as gracefully as toddler's temper tantrum.

When I take an L and I see good folks in here eating. I say congrats and actually mean it.

Yall say congrats and hope they order get cancelled

Where is the Lie here

Y’all talking presto energy man 80 percent taking a L on the whites.

95 if u stay outside of a major city basically NYC

Just be real with urself and just enter ur online raffle and be prepared for some snkrs bs and temper expectations

To me buying shoes is like buying a lotto ticket u actually don’t expect to win but hey if u do great

Yeah either backdoor or they just put their stock with the Online option, knowing the drama with NY releases lol

F PRESTO ENERY NOW LOL it’s get yo *** up and enter a million raffles get yo whole family to enter it’s 5 % time lol if you really want to win u gotta do a little bit more then 1 entry per drawing I tried that never worked lol gl on that white presto doe

At least in LA, Miami and Chicago you got off whites in store.

For us in A town we have 0 in store pick up options for off white lol

Back
Top Bottom