Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Guess I’m in the minority when it comes to the ogs. I think the whites look better than them. I own the ogs. In for retail or resell if I strike out on the whites next weekend.

Guess I’m in the minority when it comes to the ogs. I think the whites look better than them. I own the ogs. In for retail or resell if I strike out on the whites next weekend.
Don’t like them better than og’s but they are close. Love em. About to retire or try too

2F569B67-DFC0-41B1-BD9D-708AEAC7447F.png

It’s starting to sink in, no drop or surprise drop for us. Damn that’s really a straight **** you to the US. Every other country got a shot at getting these... hard to believe they’d leave it like that.

It’s starting to sink in, no drop or surprise drop for us. Damn that’s really a straight **** you to the US. Every other country got a shot at getting these... hard to believe they’d leave it like that.
Whats worse is this is gonna happenn next week with the white air prestos. Im really hoping i can grt a pair of the white air prestos next week through the raffles... im never able to get that exclusive access or snkrs pass

Damn man i just won the Kith Raffle. Im outta state though. Do you think if I send someone with the same last name same address to pick them up theyll let them....

I haven't paid attention to prices but did it jump up? I think people realizing it was a hard cop.
Yup

Prices were around 500-600 last two days but it’s only been one day since release so it’ll be interesting to see where these go.

Ps if anyone has a size 9 and is looking to unload shoot me a dm lol

Via selling on Stockx and buying, I’m gonna make the following trade. Mostly pairs I like, but have never got around to wearing and won’t for a while:

Off White Blazer
AJ1 Bred Toe
AJ1 Metallic Red
Jordan 3 FTL

For

AJ1 Off White European Exclusive colorway.

Thoughts?

This helps me downsize space-wise a little too and get all three Off white AJ1.

Via selling on Stockx and buying, I’m gonna make the following trade. Mostly pairs I like, but have never got around to wearing and won’t for a while:

Off White Blazer
AJ1 Bred Toe
AJ1 Metallic Red
Jordan 3 FTL

For

AJ1 Off White European Exclusive colorway.

Thoughts?

This helps me downsize space-wise a little too and get all three Off white AJ1.

i love my blazers so i wouldnt do this personally lol

Back
Top Bottom