Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So about sizing, i’ve never had a presto, what size do I need to get? I wear the Sean wotherspoon in size 41 because they run big, in yeezy V2 I wear 42 2/3 because they run very small. TTS is 42 but Nike only has size 41 and 42,5 in presto. Can anyone help me out which size I should buy? Have to pay resell for these:frown:

The consensus for people who are in between sizes is to go down, so 41.

The consensus for people who are in between sizes is to go down, so 41.
Yah I’m gonna guess these fit like the og OW Prestos and if you’re between sizes definitely go down in size. They’re one of the most stretchy shoes I’ve owned. Super comfy too.

I keep the same energy when I take an L also.

That's the problem with a lot of yall.

Ya'll keep that fake positive energy and then when u get handed a L you take it as gracefully as toddler's temper tantrum.

When I take an L and I see good folks in here eating. I say congrats and actually mean it.

Yall say congrats and hope they order get cancelled

Correct. It shouldn't be this difficult to want to give away your money.

F30C275F-CF72-46E6-9ABE-846C58DABAEA.jpeg

OG >>>
Still liking these though. Will be perfect to beat up!

4F8B800C-CE7A-4C56-B302-52084A50096B.jpeg

Did a quick lace swap to see how i would like the orange.

Definitely not as “nice” as the OG the cream sole and cage is hard to beat. But I like the reflective swoosh and am always grateful for a W. I can’t believe I’ve had more luck on SNKRS Pass than Draw or even the regular FCFS releases smh.

Would love if Nike surprised drop these, have better chances with that than I ever do when trying for the draw/exclusive access

They never dropped the Unc 1s on SNKRS. I mean They did but in the same way they dropped these. Exclusive access and SNKRS pass...these are not dropping via SNKRS fcfs.

Back
Top Bottom