Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol thanks man. So far all good, ppl starting to get back to work but still being cautious. Seems like the situation’s getting pretty bad in the U.S and other countries though - stay safe.

Are they retesting people that are said to be cured? That’s the part that worries me most. You’re in Shanghai right, I can’t remember

Yeah, I’m in shanghai. There’s not really any news of ppl being retested or reinfected. Seems to be that the stay-at-home rule and travel bans have been successful in containing the situation. That would be the main thing that I worry about for other countries like the US. I could be mistaken but it seems like each state Is handling the situation in different ways, lots of ppl still out and traveling between states too. Most promising progress is seen when everyone just stays home and waits it out, but literally needs to be everyone on the same page. Just my opinion though.

I’m behind that 100% but people are stupid. But I’ve been reading and seeing a lot about people becoming asymptomatic after being cured but still passing it. Our country has responded terribly in this crisis but that no shock consider who’s delivering
the info

I’m behind that 100% but people are stupid. But I’ve been reading and seeing a lot about people becoming asymptomatic after being cured but still passing it. Our country has responded terribly in this crisis but that no shock consider who’s delivering
the info
Yea definitely worrying considering everything you mentioned. Other things to keep in mind is how contagious these types of viruses are. Like SARS before, ppl were getting infected through central heating/cooling and even sewage/drainage systems. Stay indoors, keep your air conditioning and heating off. If you do have to go outdoors for any reason, make sure you mask up and constantly use hand sanitizer. And sorry to anyone who’s angry about off topic discussions here.

Cant wait to wear these!

Attachments

• 89514F01-A494-4B4E-9F8D-C07907266C58.jpeg
    89514F01-A494-4B4E-9F8D-C07907266C58.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 197
Still shouldve kept the air bubble icy blue. Maybe making the cage white would make it pop a bit more but yeah im dumping the Alvah’s for these.

Big no to that white cage idea but the blue bubble would have been fire

Agreed. The blue bubble would've added enough subtle pop to the sneaker to make it stand out where you can take a glance at it and be like, "Oh that's the FoG1". I posted this a couple days ago of some guy who blocked out his FoG Raids but kept the bubble blue:

Blue air bubble is awful for triple black. Too bad they couldn’t black out the bubble.

I think I’d swap the OG blacks out for these if I’m ranking them...
1) Triple Black
2) Lakers
3) Bone
4) Oatmeal
5) Orange

Back
Top Bottom