Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JPS JPS I totally agree about the Bone FOG Raids, the black swoosh really takes too much focus off the design elements of the shoe but I get that it was a supposed nod to AF1s...

JPS JPS I totally agree about the Bone FOG Raids, the black swoosh really takes too much focus off the design elements of the shoe but I get that it was a supposed nod to AF1s...
If hey would’ve kept it tonal but maybe changed texture/material?

UK skipped over for restock so i think ill just wait for the f&f pair.

Just was randomly thinking what is the possibility of FOG 2s???

Who knows at this point. I’m not sure if the agreement was long term or just a season. No word as of yet tho

Man...not sure if I’m more excited for the triple blacks to release on the 25th or the 30th when this COVID-19 “stay at home” order is “lifted.”

You’re clueless if you think this is gonna be over by the 30th and honestly you’re prolly part of the problem as to why it won’t be 😪🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂😂

You’re clueless if you think this is gonna be over by the 30th and honestly you’re prolly part of the problem as to why it won’t be 😪🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂😂
not sure how my my statement lead you to that conclusion but, If I was part of the problem I could care less about the April 30th date, social distancing etc. because I’d be out anyways. Since I’m not part of the problem I am restless from being inside for weeks. I’ve been ordering groceries online because going to the supermarket is too much work. It’s literally like preparing for surgery.

Nothing special but finally unds from og drop lol
20200407_100906.jpg

Last edited:
In all seriousness I’m not sure but my guy hit me yesterday talking about em so my guess is they have figured out something. I’m not saying it’s for certain but it looks that way

Last edited:
Lmao I meant the drops at stores and logistics, etc

nah I figured. Just starting ish in quarantine but most shops are still fully operational via online so I imagine that’s how it’s all gonna go down. U know I wouldn’t talk down on the only person who defended the fit of my tear aways 😂😂😂 Be safe heading back to work if serious.

Last edited:
nah I figured. Just starting ish in quarantine but most shops are still fully operational via online so I imagine that’s how it’s all gonna go down. U know I wouldn’t talk down on the only person who defended the fit of my tear aways 😂😂😂 Be safe heading back to work if serious.
lol thanks man. So far all good, ppl starting to get back to work but still being cautious. Seems like the situation’s getting pretty bad in the U.S and other countries though - stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom