Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Truth be told these are pretty boring. Still copping
02B7BC49-D90C-47BE-A98C-449629A3E3A9.png

Something about the all black makes it look more "basketball" (which I know it is) and much less casual.

Truth be told these are pretty boring. Still copping
02B7BC49-D90C-47BE-A98C-449629A3E3A9.png
Most triple black shoes are boring because you can’t see most details. I pass on 98% of triple black shoes because of that reason but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the FoG 1. They are going to be my daily kix I.e. super market, drop my daughter off at school, run erruands. I’m not even going to bother putting them back in the box after the initial wear. They’ll be sitting next to my house shoes 😆.

I don’t really think most people will care for or even wear the FoG 1 in 5 years, let alone 8-10. Kids these days tend to move on so quickly to whatever the next “hype” shoe is.

It's hard to make something that will stay relevant for that long. I have my doubts OW will even reach that point, maybe AJ1's and classic silhouettes like Blazers and AM1's. As much as I don't like Kanye, I can only think of Yeezy's as an example of relatively new shoes that people still care of.

FoG's are really special cause it's an exclusive and good looking silhouette, but the name attached to it even today isn't of big importance. They will fade away, keep a small amount of followers but that's it. Though it all can change.

You'll have to be another Jordan 11 for people to still care 10 years from now.

Most triple black shoes are boring because you can’t see most details. I pass on 98% of triple black shoes because of that reason but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the FoG 1. They are going to be my daily kix I.e. super market, drop my daughter off at school, run erruands. I’m not even going to bother putting them back in the box after the initial wear. They’ll be sitting next to my house shoes 😆.

This is why I'm quite interested in them, an awesome beater. FoG 1's I love and use constantly but keeping them in a condition that I consider good makes me not wear them more. Triple black's seem to be the answer to that.

Bought the raids on the restock this morning like a sucker. Nike sure knows how to take my money. Guess I'll see how I like em in hand first to make a final decision. Always wanted the Fear of God 1's, but these might just have to do

raids are more wearable than fog 1s. i love both, but raids definitely have more every day shoe potential (and they're less expensive and prone to breaking).

Back
Top Bottom