Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#T-MacSteez.

1583719941995.jpeg

Aw man why you gotta do him like that :lol:

They’re definitely OS, I got them in XL and ended up selling so I could get them in L; and they’re still pretty big

Makes sense. I have the Black short sleeve warm-up top and I'm generally a size M in most clothes. Had to get XS and tbh it's still quite roomy

King21Rich I’m just messing. TBH they are big but not bad. As someone mentioned FoG sizing is a pain in the *** because they are over sized.

Here are the details about T-Mac.

King21Rich I’m just messing. TBH they are big but not bad. As someone mentioned FoG sizing is a pain in the *** because they are over sized.

Here are the details about T-Mac.

Bruh you ain’t gotta explain I wasnt tripping, I’m not sensitive like some on NT, I’ve been here long enough. They are my size. They are just unbuttoned and sagging cause I was rushing dealing with my son. I might be able to do a large but then I’d be concerned with length. So I went with my Normal size.

So got my black shoot arounds. Got them in my tts and they are tight! Black material aint as good as the light bone imo but i still love the shoe.

I know it's been discussed in here before but I've always wondered how a FOG1 low would look.

Back
Top Bottom