Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sup guys, new and late to the forum here - but I’ve appreciated everyone’s input and info here.

I recently had a chance to pick up a pair of fog1’s either bones in 45.5 or sails in 46 - for reference I have a pair of bone raids in 46 and they fit pretty good, with a little extra room.

any suggestions which pair I should go with ? Thanks

Half size down for a good fit, but good luck getting in on and taking it off. Id go TTS just to save the headache of that. Itll be a bit big but I rather it be big and its easier. Ive worn my Bones countless times and its easier to put on now but its still a CHORE to take off.

I went down half size and they are not hard to get on. It’s a huge shoe. Really not sure how folks are rocking TTS esp after breaking in

I don’t know if you guys have diabetic feet or what but the shoe is not hard to get on and take off.

Maybe I should make a tutorial video. But honestly just use the built in shoe horn and you good

Was only hard to take off the first two or three times. Once you realize how to take it off it is not so bad. Obviously it's a but more work than other sneakers though.

As much as I love the silhouette. All blacks might get passed. No real need forreal, but who am I kidding I will prolly cop

Last edited:
I don't see the appeal of an all black FoG1. You can't see the design aspects of the sneaker.
The silhouette is there though, so I can dig it. I agree it can be redundant for those that have the OG black/bone, but if not then issa cop.

Last edited:
1583201009121.png

Can I just get a pair of strings in my size before we move on. I still got og blacks on the way too 🙏🏾 Let’s pray they are real.

Back
Top Bottom