Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im uk11 so was always gonna be paying a high-ish price. However i got a better price here than i previously negotiated (£100 less). Im mad i jumped on the fog hype too late. Just got to try the private sellers n see

I want sails despite how dirty theyll get plus i missed it when they were near retail price. I’ll be done once i get triple blacks

Correction. .. I know, lol! Triple blacks were suppose to be 4/25 per order sheets, not sure what has happened to that date with everything goin on

My blacks arrived today with all accessories apart from the tote bag! Love the shoe, 100% authentic and happy with my £65 cashback.

Anyone recommend protection sprays for these and black shoot arounds?

20200314_193200.jpg

Finally unDS'ed these bad boys after a year in storage.

My blacks arrived today with all accessories apart from the tote bag! Love the shoe, 100% authentic and happy with my £65 cashback.

what’s that in American dollars?

Yup DS! Will get some photos up of the new additions over the weekend. Only problem is i cant wear them cos im in an aircast boot for a month!

The same one I recommended you for Bone's works great on my black 1's.

For those who don't know:
allnano.eu/14-clothes-footwear

Important, use "textile and leather" don't buy "dry shoes", the former worked much better for me, dipped my blacks in a very dirty mush of snow and not one stain or wet part.

fake? to good to be true? yea yall a lil throwed off.. have yall even looked at his ig? why would I post fake ish? last time i throw yall a steal oml 🤣

Back
Top Bottom