Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JPS JPS already got his pair, he jus ******* with us.

I already peeped him wearing his pair

upload_2018-12-7_13-10-42.png

Big pass on da yellows. Would help team size 8 president V24 since he a lakers Stan

Question: Why are idiots paying $1600 for a shoe that’s coming out next week?

My guess is they're anticipating the shoes will have greater demand in the foreseeable future. Retail is already high enough as is, and they probably prescribe a greater value to the peace of mind of locking down shoes they really want.

I remember the black/white/gold patent Jordan 1s releasing a few years ago being presold for a nominal amount above retail, are now going for well over a grand. I'd venture to assume people are operating under similar assumptions.

My guess is they're anticipating the shoes will have greater demand in the foreseeable future. Retail is already high enough as is, and they probably prescribe a greater value to the peace of mind of locking down shoes they really want.

I remember the black/white/gold patent Jordan 1s releasing a few years ago being presold for a nominal amount above retail, are now going for well over a grand. I'd venture to assume people are operating under similar assumptions.

How many pairs being released worldwide?

He said the yellow was a lakers PE. Might change though. He got about 4 more colorway slated for next year

would be dope if these had as many colorways as his FoG basketball sneakers

Nike gonna make some colors especially since this is a new tooling along with the SA verison. So we gonna get some chances at colorways hopefullt

Nike gonna make some colors especially since this is a new tooling along with the SA verison. So we gonna get some chances at colorways hopefullt
fingers crossede man. access to all those who wanna rock and leave the resell dweebs out

Back
Top Bottom