Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everyone complaining about the drop being android only but all the pics on the Snkrs app is iphone users :lol:

And like that thread goes to trash.

zGHQb4O.gif
you know a thread is over once the tired bill Bellamy joke makes an appearance

LMAO at people thinking a thread is over bc of bill bellamy.

It's just beginning.

soon come.

tenor.gif

Your Bellamy crap is cheesy

You really had to announce that PMs were sent just to let people know PMs were sent?

Starve for attention much?

It’s that time of the year, do you have your Christmas tree up yet? How about you show us those fighting kicks in the mirror again to bring this thread down another notch

tenor.gif

Your Bellamy crap is cheesy

You really had to announce that PMs were sent just to let people know PMs were sent?

Starve for attention much?

It’s that time of the year, do you have your Christmas tree up yet? How about you show us those fighting kicks in the mirror again to bring this thread down another notch
Resellers big mad during the holiday lmao

I'm no reseller.. shot you a PM and got curved.. Didn't expect much but he's kind of right. If you were going to play favorites or w/e game you're playing with your pals, there was no need to post about it. Keep that energy in your PM's.
And if I would’ve PMd you wouldn’t be typing any of this. You only get mad bc you’re entitled self didn’t get anything. But you’re right any information moving forward will be kept to pm.

And if I would’ve PMd you wouldn’t be typing any of this. You only get mad bc you’re entitled self didn’t get anything. But you’re right any information moving forward will be kept to pm.

Don't act like you know me :lol: I'm not mad now so what you said has no merit. How am I entitled when I said I didn't expect anything.. you sound stupid and I'm not trying to be offensive but seriously read what I wrote. If you wouldve answered me it still doesnt change what I said. I still agree with what he said whether you answer my PM or not.

Dudes get called out and suddenly want to puff up their chest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom