Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like they only released the Black pair in LA.. haven't really seen the Bone pair in relation to that drop.. either that or I just really want the Blacks so I wasn't paying attention.

I haven’t really noticed the bone color either in regards to the early drop. The resale prices haven’t dropped like the black colorway did.

And if I would’ve PMd you wouldn’t be typing any of this. You only get mad bc you’re entitled self didn’t get anything. But you’re right any information moving forward will be kept to pm.

What information have you provided in this thread?

Don’t act like you’ve given out info in the past to warrant saying any future info will be kept to PMs.

Get off your high horse.

The only thing you have provided is

PMs sent.

If you know you know

Bone and Black AF1 will be had, and I ain't talkin uptowns

What size are you going for? I like the FOGs, I just don't think I can pull them off at all, not even a little bit.

I'll go for them and probably miss. If I somehow get a pair, I'll try them on and either keep them, or look to trade them for Blue Unions.

What size are you going for? I like the FOGs, I just don't think I can pull them off at all, not even a little bit.

so are you gonna be my Lucky star? lol but yeah I always go TTS when I'm unsure on sizing. I know some early reviews are saying it runs big, but really if I'm entering raffles, I know a size 8 (tts) is better than entering for a size 7.5. I mean its a high top so I'm not too worried about it running a little big.

We all know what Bellamy means you jester.

I don’t. I’m assuming it’s just a joke, like 11-minutes on Foot Apps. But please share.

I’ve asked JPS JPS twice now, thinking we were cool so he’d let me in on the joke, but so far I’ve been ignored. Why, papi?? :frown:

Don’t want to bring up the irony of you hating Wotherspoon yet end up brown nosing him in person to the degree you look like reindeer.

Don’t want to bring up the irony of you hating Wotherspoon yet end up brown nosing him in person to the degree you look like reindeer.
I don't like his business practice but he was a nice guy in person. I can separate the two.

200.gif

I don't like his business practice but he was a nice guy in person. I can separate the two.

Saw him in Soho once about a week after his 97/1 release with some of his friends and felt like some kind of groupie for recognizing him :lol: I swear I wouldn't have known his face unless it was in the 97 thread lol.

What information have you provided in this thread?

Don’t act like you’ve given out info in the past to warrant saying any future info will be kept to PMs.

Get off your high horse.

The only thing you have provided is
Nah my good on helping reseller bot users like u. Nice try

Back
Top Bottom