Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Seems like there is not a big demand for these or at least not in LA. Having a hard time unloading my 7.5 lows and I'm only asking for $20 above retail. They most probably will end up going back to NTLA tomorrow.

Last edited:
these are really comfortable...few moresizes popped up on NDC. mids and lows. 9,10,11,12,13 on lows and 11 and 12 in mids. Just got a mids 11. If anyone got a 10 mids lmk me know local. =)

Last edited:
surprising since they sold out so quick now nobody wants them?
sold out to people trying to make a quick buck and didn't genuinely like them. Those same people will be begging to get rid of them and they r gonna take a loss too. Lol that's what resellers get

I'm glad there are mini restocks so people who want them don't have to pay ridiculous resale prices.

You're saying all these sizes were up 3 minutes ago?
yup alot of lows and 2 mid sizes.

Im in love with these air force. They are so comfortable being a heavy sneaker. I love how the leather feels inside. I tripled up on my size on the mids and doubled on the lows. I cant handle the highs lol. Maybe when i be rocking them ball sticking pants with trench coat, i might be able to pull it off but the mids and lows will do for me for the casual wear.

These feel like they fit big because of the comfy leather inside. I think that makes it feel run even bigger. I love my mid tops. Just got a low and mids pigalle x nike from ends so cant wait to get them. I think im gonna like the louboutin better than the givenchys lol. 

Got myself a size 12 in RT AF1 Lows, WAY too big (normally a US11).

What shoe would be a fair trade if I decided to trade these? Also, anyone got a US10.5 in Lows to trade?

Got myself a size 12 in RT AF1 Lows, WAY too big (normally a US11).
What shoe would be a fair trade if I decided to trade these? Also, anyone got a US10.5 in Lows to trade?
i don't think AF1 RT hold enough trade value imo since i saw market already overpopulating with these and prices started drop lil bit, i think the best thing u find ur trading partner that has your size.

Back
Top Bottom