Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

I was in such a rush to get them and get back to work, I didn't try them on! Definitely would've been better a .5 size down. They're a bit loose.  Question: on the insole did yours say the same size as the shoe??? I got a 9.5, but the insole says 8.5.  When I tried them on didn't feel a difference, but when I put my hand in it, I could feel a space.... 

Mine said size 11

thanks! I thought it was weird. Now, I don't know what to do, as I know they don't have anymore. Either return them or be stuck with wrong size. DAMN

So only the sticker is wrong or the actual shoe size is wrong? If the sticker is wrong grab the correct size sticker from another pair of shoes. If the shoe is wrong size completely, flip them for a small profit. Don't be greedy because these are sitting on the bay. For example, I'm trying to get rid of two pairs mid and lows for the exact price I paid for them, which was $18 over retail.

Alright just got through, repped. Sizes never popped up on mobile. Had to browse in desktop.

Last edited:
Good to see some people grab them!  #TeamRetail 
smokin.gif

Looking to swap a size 7 for a 7.5... was told they run a whole size to big, but its only a half size.  Located in Atlanta, GA.

i think resell price for this will slowly go down for sure, lot of restock and pair still coming up after these days pretty sure resell price will down little bit

Back
Top Bottom