Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

I wonder how the whites will look when the midsole starts to yellow. I think it'll give these a really dope look!

Yup. Also if you wear white socks the orange rubs off on your socks

How come? I just returned a 9.5, in store though.. Maybe they'll put that pair on their site. It was a size 9.5 in the highs..

damn i cant believe these shoes are just sitting... arent collabs usually more limited?

I'm glad their sitting and on the flip side , a lot of people can't really afford the prices on the RT's with all these releases coming and the "big restock" that's been confirm with Nike and JB..

I wore my mids once already.  They're extremely comfortable and no orange from the leather came off on my socks at all. 

full size run at nike. mids and lows and highs. Thank god i dumped all my pairs lol.

Last edited:
All retailers including Nike should have a "no refund" policy unless the sneaker is defective..

Copped the 8.5 in the highs that I needed, got order confirmation, just waiting to see if they ship today or not.

All retailers including Nike should have a "no refund" policy unless the sneaker is defective..
na Nike's policy is beautiful. Return your **** a year later and get your money back if you like :lol:

Back
Top Bottom