Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Pack - VIP Plexiglass Edition

From Freshness
Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Pack - VIP PlexiglassEdition

Nice little package...

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-11.jpg

Last week in a surprise release, Nike released the Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Pack which featured the original Nike Air Trainer 1 along with the 2009 updatedNike Trainer 1 sneakers in one package. The fairly limited pack was dropped at a few select locations and were sold out quickly. This week, Nike is surprisinga select lucky few with a special Plexiglass edition of the Nike Trainer 1 Legacy Pack which also features the set of sneakers. The special plexiglass boxfeatures lasered messages and images including "Know No Limits" on the front and back, "Trainer Knows" on the top, an image of Bo Jacksonon one side and and image of John McEnroe on the other. The sneakers are in two plexiglass draw boxes when pulled out hold the Air Trainer 1 and the Trainer 1in dustbags with their respective years printed in silver. This package is suppose to be only be given to a select few so look out for them in the mail.

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-01.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-02.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-03.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-04.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-05.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-06.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-07.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-08.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-09.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-10.jpg

nike-trainer-1-legacy-plexi-pack-12.jpg

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.. that package.... is beautiful...

i was wondering what was the deal with the packing ... why some where just a black box and others were this plexiglass ....

Who ever got this box is lucky then. This plexiglass packaging is something serious .

eek.gif
the packaging is on point so far the only good thing these packs bring are good boxes ex. blue lobster dunks

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Wait, so how do you get picked for these?

looking like media, which is why i got one, and vip's only. i was at the summit and so was freshnessmag and complex, so that explains why they got theirs.mine are numbered and are 27 of 100.

Originally Posted by sharpC

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.. that package.... is beautiful...

looks like they worked very hard on the package also. super dope
pimp.gif

DES ARE SO SEXY!!! um still waitin for the GR of the 2009 trainer jants. i can't wait to start coppin dos in every color!!! i know dey gon be comfortablecuz my old nike free's where dumb comfertable

Back
Top Bottom