Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

ZOOM BB LOW all white - with sign of SN - Steve Nash i think (as in plain - yung zoom lang ang parang purple at yung nike swoosh) already available at PlanetSports Trinoma... It's priced at Php4,695 (ata)... Please correct me if i'm wrong sa price...

^so they already hit the other branch...thanks for the update.. steve nash nga yun..
smokin.gif

I'm wondering if the Nash's will sell out as quickly as it did when it dropped at Nike Park BHS... it didn't last beyond a couple of days.

help guys, can anyone tell me. where can i find af25 (not supremes) that's off retail? please write if how much..ty

So are the Nash BB's available in Nike Stadiums? Damn if thats the case i have to try and get me a pair ASAP

just came from stadium north edsa,they also have nash bb's.the only other new arrival is the wht/blue optimals.they have an uncanny resemblance to thestunners...also spotted was the lovely kristine jaca...she looks soooo much fairer than the last time i saw her,thanks dra belo i guess
happy.gif

i also saw the nash zoom bb lows at stadium pplant, not bad imo and doesnt cost that much

Originally Posted by dtorch3

I'm loving the zoom bb nash..too bad I already got the black BBs.

Im loving my black BB's aswell but i guess the Nash lows are a pretty worth it

yeah..I'm never a fan of higher than mid shoes but these changed my mind.. really amazing.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

i also saw carlofromdapi wearing nike dunk low sbtg at national bookstore rob place ermita..
smokin.gif

Yeah I had to make a pit stop for my little brother who needed some school supplies. You should have said hi... I don't bite!
tongue.gif

stadium mega has the aj xv's!just got their shipment in today,im guessing these will start to pop up at other stadiums.retail is php7495.poor leatherquality and glue work IMO.the rubber heal could have been attached better.but hey,atleast we got in flight club exclusive stuff right?heres hoping thecountdown packages arrive in our shores too.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

i also saw carlofromdapi wearing nike dunk low sbtg at national bookstore rob place ermita..
smokin.gif

Yeah I had to make a pit stop for my little brother who needed some school supplies. You should have said hi... I don't bite!
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

nakita kita nakapila..nakatungo kasi ko tapos may nakita ko naka sbtg..then..pagkalampas ko sayo sinabi...Carlo..nagmamadali ako late na sa school..btw akoyun naka black shirt wearing new love aj 1

I still have my OG XVs untouched coz I think they're very very ugly (except for the Flints). I only got them because the seller from Taiwan mistakinglysent me a black pair instead of the flints.

I don't even know why JB retroed them.

laugh.gif

i know right?some of my boys are buying the xv's just to complete the line.
laugh.gif
not a good enough reason to spend any amount of money on such a horrid shoe.i recently cleaned my OG's and i had to think long and hard why ibought them back in '99....at retail.

bad bad release of Jordan... Saw earlier the XV at Galleria, just want to share that the XV's are horrible especially the glue at sides of the shoes...What's happening to Jordan Brand? Grabe talaga yung pagkakagawa ng XV parang minadali lang... Parang gawang Greenhills...

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

smokin.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

nakita kita nakapila..nakatungo kasi ko tapos may nakita ko naka sbtg..then..pagkalampas ko sayo sinabi...Carlo..nagmamadali ako late na sa school..btw ako yun naka black shirt wearing new love aj 1

Oh... I didn't notice anyone wearing AJ I's. Mall was too crowded...

stadium mega has limited stock.only 1 sz 12,2 sz 11's,9.5&10 has 3 pairs each.just wanted to share this info.

F/S:CB 34 retro OG colorway sz 12,Stat 1 blk/wht sz 12,Air Force One France sz sz 8.5,11.5,Air Jordan & Flints sz 11,Lebron China IV sz 11

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i know right?some of my boys are buying the xv's just to complete the line.
laugh.gif
not a good enough reason to spend any amount of money on such a horrid shoe.i recently cleaned my OG's and i had to think long and hard why i bought them back in '99....at retail.

I wonder if any of the Lebron completists will fell the same way years from now. It just may be my poor taste, but some of the Lebrons look toZaidoist to me.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom