Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Update...

Just saw the Lebron V - Black/Red Colorway...
and the STAT2? All black...

At SM Megamall Nike Stadium today...

I was told there is also a Kobe Bryant and Wade version of the T.
just wanted to share......saw the Adidas Kobe version t-shirt wearing his Zoom Kobe 1 and Tony Parker with his Huarache 2004....

f_Kb2m_7975874.jpg

f_Tpm_32b9002.jpg

that is kinda freaky but if you look closely,there is no visible swoosh on the sneakers so i guess thats ok right?it is still kinda off seeing nike endorserson an adidas shirt that dont even look that hot

Saw the AF25 low, white/ with some black - PhP5,2++ or PhP5,4++ and Nike Zoom Touch White/Black PhP3+++ at nike stadium megamall...

Planet Sports ATC had Aquas for 6,200++ and 12.5's Flint and Black/Reds for 5395

Subic outlet had
Ronaldinho Dunkestos (Home) for 4k++
Assorted AF1's, They had 2 Lebron AF1's for 8k++ a couple of TP AF1's for about 4K++ i think
and a pair of Black/red XX2's sz. 12 for i think 4 or 5thousand

im usually on top of sales going on in the sm north-trinoma area but i totally missed out on the last 3 day sale sm north edsa had.my instore spy told me bothaquas and peapods are php55++ with plenty of szs from 8.5-10.5 even after the sale,they have lots more stuff on sale,i just cant recall them right thisinstant.best be calling the store for more info

^cosign, i was also at SM North yesterday and i saw VIII's (aquas & peapods) P5,595 i believe is the price...

Nu'retro = P 3,395 lots of sizes available...

Hi guys, saw a black colorway of Jordan Classic 87 in Bangkok last week, cool shoes for shorts or jeans....

wait a sec,those rules are for the feb 16 launch correct?so if i decide to pick up a pair on the 17th will i be able to use my DC?

^^^^ I'd like to believe that's what's going to happen. Makes perfect sense. They go on regular price for release day to get as much profits andexposure as they can and then try to sell off balance pairs after release day to get rid of inventories fast.

Even with the 10% discount, they are still much more expensive than the US retail price. Nike Phils = Reseller Status (quoting my good friend max). Well, forsneakerheads like us, we pretty much have no choice but to embrace and accept that sad reality
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom