Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

AF ermita
Air max 360 bball 2 (stat 2?) white/black patent
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

AF ERMITA
360 bball 2 (stat 2?) white/black patent
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

305090 221

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

@kixcool 8: yup, very sure bro. i think they were priced at 795php(?). better call up the mega branch and ask for its availability before you go there. it has almost been a week already, most likely they're all sold out by this time.
FS:BMP 9.5 DS

Try Stadium North Edsa...they still have the Manny "Bloody" shirt inside the MP jacket on display when I went there just a couple of days ago...
Fighting all the demons will take time...

available din sa park sm manila yun sapatos na pinost ni KC
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Anyone knows kung when lalabas ung TEAM USA FIBA Las Vegas Twill Jerseys? or nairelease n b un?

It has been released already...not in the PI though

saw some aj 8 stealths at stadium powerplant! looked decent! waitin for the playoff 8s though

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

yeah...saw it too last saturday at stadium mega...price is P7095

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Priced at PhP7095 (stealths) and the other two jordan 8s are P6995... What happened NIKE Philippines? Hehehe...

:smh:
smh.gif
at the pricing of nike philippines
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

just left nike stadium north edsa,they have some new gear,i saw JORDAN #9 OLY JERSEYS AND SHORTS,the jersey was 1695,forgot how much the shorts were.i also saw the auburn af1's,zoom bb's,aj 8 orange blaze.
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

what colorway of the BBs do they have?
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

blk with wht swoosh,no new colorways
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Is this Ok with Nike? Saw this in Planet Sports Trinoma...we all know that Adidas is the official outfitter of the NBA but to put Nike's hottest property on their shirt under it's logo is really quite disturbing....hehe

SMH...why did they do that?..dapat si tmac nalang nilagay nila..btw yung shorts na USA P1695 din.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

Back
Top Bottom