Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

^dat pic is disturbing and he's wearing 20-5-5..they should have really blurred it out.
Team Philippines
Member No.63

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

and check out one of his photos during his high school years on Nikebasketball.com. He was wearing a pair of kobe twos. :lol:
laugh.gif
(not really disturbing since SVSM was sponsored by adidas during lebron's time.. But still.. Seeing a pair of adidas shoes on nike.com) :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
intense ka kumuha ng pic ah

Who me?...hehehe....maybe I was just a bit shocked...coz for me, endorser is one exclusive property of a brand. Not unless there's a consent...
Fighting all the demons will take time...

update:
RP Olympic Village

zoom uptempo black/white/yellow (with strap)
zoom BB black/white
zoom double uptempo a.k.a ZKII rip off white/red/cement print toe
zoom uptempo 3.0 white caro.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

also saw the lebron 5's at af robinsons manila.......not feeling them......i like the soldiers better......also imo the soldiers are the best shoe lebronhas got except maybe for the azg's.

also saw the lebron 5's at af robinsons manila.......not feeling them......i like the soldiers better......also imo the soldiers are the best shoe lebronhas got except maybe for the azg's.

judging by the sales of the wht/purps,nike would be wise not to release them here.but hey,who the heck knows

^^dont like the colorway.. but how much is that here.. it suppose to retail at around 110$... magkano kaya patong ng nike PI..hehehe

I saw the same shoe at Nike Park Trinoma more than a month ago.

They look nice in person.

Nike 1984 Olympic jersey Michael Jordan. I hope they would also release the 1950's of Bill Russel here in the PI, I believe the scoreboard on Russel'sOlympic jersey has the game against the Philippines
smokin.gif

saw new kicks over at Nike Stadium Alabang.
Melo 4-Black colorway 6795
Jordan 12.5-White/Flint 5995
Jordan 12.5-Black/Red 5995

same updates on stadium rockwell

Melo 4-Black colorway
Jordan 12.5-White/Flint
Jordan 12.5-Black/Red

jordan 12.5's looked nice

olsen racela had the flint 12.5s on last night.. i think i'll pass though, i could still get flint 13s for slightly more if i really wanted.

oh, and are there any more zoom bbs around stadiums? in big sizes of course..

i just got my zoom soldier and still about to try it. I hope i can find the AJ13 though. Bulls color scheme size 11 (White/Red/Black).

Back
Top Bottom