Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

depending on the release, crowd control can get reaaaaaal ugly on both sides. if they for some foooolish reason did stop releasing on NDC, i would seriously think twice about buying. Its not worth getting peppersprayed for a pair of shoes cause ignorant resellers act up
^^^ citing the galaxy release..lol

i don't see it, i also tried my code on the computer and the snkrs code doesnt work.  weird.

guessing it was a mistake, since they would be in the APP if they really are related to the snkrs codes.  just like the gold foams
If they do release via  the app only , there are going to be a lot of hurt feelings  

MrZ82, no offense, but you have no clue what you're talking about.

An access code for the Pennys is an entirely different code from the SNKRS app unlock code.

MrZ82, no offense, but you have no clue what you're talking about.

An access code for the Pennys is an entirely different code from the SNKRS app unlock code.
ok  well  then  Nike needs to tell their reps  that too

ok  well  then  Nike needs to tell their reps  that too
Yeah they should clarify that if so. Kinda doesnt make any sense because it asks me to log in to my account or enter my access code when I click the link. Why ask me to log in if I need a product specific code? Then again its nike we are dealing with expecting things to make sense is asking a little much 

us android users over here like 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom