Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

They're selling because people like to feel exclusive
laugh.gif
. Also App users had an extreme advantage when it came to copping the ultra-limited Mirror Foams so people are trying to gain access to have a better shot at grabbing the next limited release.
Oh okay.... 

I thought Foams were dead though... lol 

And to tell you the truth I forgot all about that app whenever those Bred 1 lows dropped...

I was still trying to cop on my laptop.. 
laugh.gif

^ Yeah Foams were almost dead with all of the garbage Nike has put out over the past few years :lol:. The Mirrors just kicked the hype back up a few notches though. They're almost at Galaxy Foam status.

sizes were loaded onto the nike servers earlier. but now im seeing tweets that all sizes were taken down from the server.

^ Yeah Foams were almost dead with all of the garbage Nike has put out over the past few years :lol:. The Mirrors just kicked the hype back up a few notches though. They're almost at Galaxy Foam status.

not even close to galaxy status. foams dead.

I was obviously exaggerating :lol: I don't think any shoe will come close to Galaxy Foam hype levels. But the hype is definitely real for the Mirrors. And I agree that Foams will never be dead. They may be bastardized by Nike's trash offerings but as soon as they start offering solid colorways people will flock right back to them.

^ Yeah Foams were almost dead with all of the garbage Nike has put out over the past few years
laugh.gif
. The Mirrors just kicked the hype back up a few notches though. They're almost at Galaxy Foam status.
^^ now they gonna make ugly GR's and raise the price of foams..lol

I was obviously exaggerating
laugh.gif
I don't think any shoe will come close to Galaxy Foam hype levels. But the hype is definitely real for the Mirrors. And I agree that Foams will never be dead. They may be bastardized by Nike's trash offerings but as soon as they start offering solid colorways people will flock right back to them.
lol yeah.. we as the consumer should not feed into the NIKE check..lol

but when this drops on the Droid.. you know people will hack that crap and have it botted up and scripted..lol

but when this drops on the Droid.. you know people will hack that crap and have it botted up and scripted..lol
they only way nike can stop bots  is to   stop  releasing shoes on NDC  and  release them in store only,  which would be a nightmare 

they only way nike can stop bots  is to   stop  releasing shoes on NDC  and  release them in store only,  which would be a nightmare 
if stopped releasing on NDC and releasing only in stores, i guarantee you the body count would go up up. its already bad enough with some of the releases that were online and in store....now imagine taking out the online and forcing ALLLLLL those peeps to flock to the stores. it would be chaos.

Id rather go against a bot rather than a bullet...

Some people can get pretty ignorant about a shoe :smh:

to control the masses.. they could do like adidas and do a geowall and do shoe reservations.. then the employees couldnt cook on the sell of golden tickets..lol or just release more shoes or do a pre order.. pre pay and ship to order

to control the masses.. they could do like adidas and do a geowall and do shoe reservations.. then the employees couldnt cook on the sell of golden tickets..lol or just release more shoes or do a pre order.. pre pay and ship to order
that would suck for someone like myself who doesn't live in a major city

if stopped releasing on NDC and releasing only in stores, i guarantee you the body count would go up up. its already bad enough with some of the releases that were online and in store....now imagine taking out the online and forcing ALLLLLL those peeps to flock to the stores. it would be chaos.
insert galaxy hype video screen cap here..lol

that would suck for someone like myself who doesn't live in a major city
but they could do them in all areas and control people from over crowding big citites..
depending on the release, crowd control can get reaaaaaal ugly on both sides. if they for some foooolish reason did stop releasing on NDC, i would seriously think twice about buying. Its not worth getting peppersprayed for a pair of shoes cause ignorant resellers act up

it would cost Nike too much money  to do all of that.  
they would make more money though.. more shoe sold.. more money.. no sneaker violence.. resellers wouldnt cook as much.. look at the yeezy pros.. a colorway that people liked.. now you can get them for about 50 over reetail ds.. imagine if those were "Mirror" limited.. they would be fetching yeezy prices..lol

Back
Top Bottom