Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

But the people speaking on it and spreading it everywhere are not resellers.They are customers.They dumb to speak on it if they are resellers.
here's the effect.. someone say..

Restock

someone whos a "technical reseller" gets the hacks in to see which sizes and gets all of that down

starts up their atc restock service

when they go live their servers kick in

boom

now if its a DB or something like that they wont sell their serve but instead cook the bread and butter kicks for themselves and send the finished and delivered dish to the Club or the bay..lol

Doubt it, been using it for a year now
laugh.gif
they banned me when I had links set up to be monitored every 5 secs 
laugh.gif
, need to get proxies again

well if NDC bans me, itll probably be superhard or impossible to get unbanned. or it can take a long time..... BRING ON THE CARPEL lol
Jesus has taken the wheel haaghahahaagag

Just use some 3rd party hosting service to use as your page monitor service. Once you detect a change, have your bot/script alert you somehow or kickoff a new web session on your home pc and then go feast.

You probably lose a few seconds but that is the safest way.

Came in here thinking something happened with the app but apparently this a restock thread now ha

yo, watch them start restocking jordans as soon as I get off work and get on the highway. Might have to pull over onto the shoulder and try to cook LOL

im still trying to get a damn code for the app i signed up i never got on.. and it just blows my mind people actually asking nike if there is  a restock like come on

You need an app to cop Nike shoes now, unbelievable. :smh: I'll go back to copping Adidas and Under Armour with my dial-up connection.

Still waiting for my code and the android app :\

You need an app to cop Nike shoes now, unbelievable.
mean.gif
I'll go back to copping Adidas and Under Armour with my dial-up connection.
Still waiting for my code and the android app
ohwell.gif
android app isnt live yet. but they have a waitlist to notify you when the app is available for android.

Back
Top Bottom