Nike SB Jordan 1 to be released in 2012 (topics merged)

very nice pics uptop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yoadj

I was in flight club in nyc today and I saw a dude rocking these! At first I thought they were banned 1s cuz I thought it said nike air on the tongue, but then I looked closer and saw that it said nike sb!! I was like damn I want those
pimp.gif
not sure if trolling

i want the shoes but i want to see the film NOW.

*edit*
so...we're not getting the red/white I's?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

I'm very interested in these. 94s in this color way are getting harder and harder to come across. Still looking for a pair!

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

tumblr_lymbfaaohJ1qcvra8o1_r1_500.jpg

Not sure if these are the shoes releasing tomorrow, I cannot translate.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/bones-brigade
woah i went on this website and typed in that whole block of text and it actually translated hahaha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It is rumored in a very quiet, about a year, a new edition of Air Jordan 1 by Nike SB. The occasion for this release particolrare are 10 years of Nike SB dropping this year, other combination to promote and justify the release of a version of SB Air Jordan, the documentary is devoted to the Bones Brigade out Feb. 2. For those who were not logical connection between Air Jordan and the Bones Brigade (one of the first team of skateboarders), the AJ1 have been part of many models used to nike skateboarding, even when the equipment market was not skateboarding so varied and vast.

Following a recent tweet on the subject of Dom De Luca, founder of Brooklyn Projects Skateboard.

So there not the white and red or the black and blues? Yes! Yes! Sb collabs always equal limited bs

Back
Top Bottom