Nike SB dunk low sunset / french blue

the thing is most dont agree with it,,,,thats also pretty sad, these are simple and yet few people like em , idk man.

the thing is most dont agree with it,,,,thats also pretty sad, these are simple and yet few people like em , idk man.

I saw these in person, and they are dope as a muva -- and I'm not into dunks AT ALL.

Dunks were once simple and clean.  No hype.  These take me back completely.  10 out of 10 IMO.

I would have copped if they were a high (I only wear highs in Dunks -- just my rule).

I saw these in person, and they are dope as a muva -- and I'm not into dunks AT ALL.

Dunks were once simple and clean.  No hype.  These take me back completely.  10 out of 10 IMO.

I would have copped if they were a high (I only wear highs in Dunks -- just my rule).

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

what the eff, theyre out already... too much going on, may have to pass
frown.gif
how is there too much going on? these are as simple as you can get.
he meant too many releases, not the design of the shoe.

This will be copped though

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

what the eff, theyre out already... too much going on, may have to pass
frown.gif
how is there too much going on? these are as simple as you can get.
he meant too many releases, not the design of the shoe.

This will be copped though

I wish more people felt like us, LosALMIGHTY, Luis, and kingferic....this is an extremely slept on cw, and honestly I dont think it'll catch on, oh well, at least they're cheap for the people like us who like em.

Oh my bad UNIQUEKICKZ, i left you out of the group. You copped these already right?

I wish more people felt like us, LosALMIGHTY, Luis, and kingferic....this is an extremely slept on cw, and honestly I dont think it'll catch on, oh well, at least they're cheap for the people like us who like em.

Oh my bad UNIQUEKICKZ, i left you out of the group. You copped these already right?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Chuuuch!!! Def a must cop!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Chuuuch!!! Def a must cop!!

Generaiya thinks you all are trying to create hype for a very ordinary shoe. The days of SB hype is gone, be grateful.

Generaiya thinks you all are trying to create hype for a very ordinary shoe. The days of SB hype is gone, be grateful.

we are saying how dope this underrated slept on shoe is.....I couldnt care less if these are hyped, I just want a dope looking pair of SB dunks....and btw its only gone because Nike SB cant deliver....take a look at the SJ thread and you'll see the hype for sure is there.

we are saying how dope this underrated slept on shoe is.....I couldnt care less if these are hyped, I just want a dope looking pair of SB dunks....and btw its only gone because Nike SB cant deliver....take a look at the SJ thread and you'll see the hype for sure is there.

Back
Top Bottom