Nike SB Dunk Low - Charcoal/Red

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

These are nice anyone that doesen't appreciate these needs to look at what Nike SB has released recently and see just how great these really are.

or look at what nike sb USED to release and see how bad they really are
laugh.gif
funny you say that cuz the first thing that came to mind when i glanced at those pics were that these look as if they had been released back in2002 when there were no SBs and only orange boxes

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

These are nice anyone that doesen't appreciate these needs to look at what Nike SB has released recently and see just how great these really are.

laugh.gif
funny you say that cuz the first thing that came to mind when i glanced at those pics were that these look as if they had been released back in 2002 when there were no SBs and only orange boxes

looks like were looking at two different times for nike sb.
laugh.gif
regardless, i still feel like those older colorways youre talking about arent insanely betterthan these ones but the materials were. yeah they were still just leather back then with the supas, mulders, etc. but the cloth and cheap leather on these justarent doing it for me

edit* correct me if im wrong but that IS cloth on the sidepanels and toebox, right? if not i may rethink my current views on these....

laugh.gif
funny you say that cuz the first thing that came to mind when i glanced at those pics were that these look as if they had been released back in 2002 when there were no SBs and only orange boxes

i agree. People are really trying to hate on these because they're not magenta or made from limestone or something

these are sick as hell

Reminiscent of the un-splatter GR 3M dunk circa 02 or 03 I believe. It's good that nike has put down the neon and magenta and found normal colorsinteresting again....could do without the "cream" though IMO....

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

superflyinchopstickninja wrote:

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote:

laugh.gif
funny you say that cuz the first thing that came to mind when i glanced at those pics were that these look as if they had been released back in
2002 when there were no SBs and only orange boxes

i agree. People are really trying to hate on these because they're not magenta or made from limestone or something

these are sick as hell

I do agree that in recent years Nike SB has released a whole bunch of garbage...but cats hate even when they drop something nice. These joints are a NICE,basic colorway dunk. And they do look like something that could have been dropped 4-5 years ago as a GR release. That's a GOOD thing. Some of the nicestDunk colorways were GR drops from 02'- 04'.

If I were still into wearing Dunks...these would be copped.

BTW...Peep my "SALE LINK" to see some more nice, simple colorway Dunk drops from 4-5 years ago!

HOLLA!!!

these are beautiful...such a classic lookin coloway definetly one of the nicer sb's ive seen in a long while...im loving that safari'%@$ lookinleather....definetly an easy cop for retail

Back
Top Bottom