Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
IMO I think the suede option looks horrible in general. Looks like those fake china pairs... seems to fake for me to be Roshes. Mesh all the way 
smokin.gif

So what's been the average turnaround date from clicking order to the shoes arriving on people's doorsteps?

I ordered on April 30th, and they started building on May 3rd.

So what's been the average turnaround date from clicking order to the shoes arriving on people's doorsteps?

I ordered on April 30th, and they started building on May 3rd.

I ordered my pair on April 14th, they started building on the 15th, and it's still building today. Hopefully I get them in within the next two weeks :/

Question for some of you guys that received their id's are the insoles the same color as the lining? Thanks in advance

i'd like to see some pics without the flash in regular sunlight... the only thing that really kills the guccis is the tongue IMO

my first 2 ids shipped got the conformation yesterday(ordered on 4/11 with paypal). love the tiffany color so i decided to make a TIFFANY OD for me and my lady...she has the light grey where mine are black.

View media item 396498
2nd order is the plat yeezy and the poormans mangos should be shipping in 7 days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom