Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Fits difference between this with the suede and regular OG mesh ID? 

Ordered 4/9-10 recv 4/28 & 4/30. Suede feels a bit longer like 11.25 than my 11 i ordered for my wide feet like og mesh. DFW 11. FB 10.5 tts for me cuz of toe box. So i would order ur tts in suedes.

Anybody who ordered on 4/10 get their pairs in? Ive been hearing about ppl getting their pairs "earlier" than expected, but every time I check my order status it still says build in progress. My tentative arrival date is 5/10 which means they got 8 more days. Lol, yes im getting impatient.
I ordered on the 10th... No update still... I don't even know how these people are getting their pairs in already...
Yeah, not my cup of tea... Thanks for the pics though.

So, do Nike ID orders not come w/ an invoice/packing slip?

All of my pairs came today (Nike shipped 7 separate boxes :stoneface: :lol:) and I want to return one of the pairs.

Can I just bring it to Nike Town w/o an invoice?

i have a pair of roshe ids 10.5 black upper, arctic green sole heel tab and inner lining that im just going to return .. if anyone in socal 626 909 area want them for what i paid hit me up

jason

9092748689 text for pix or check out my ig @j_mendieta

Last edited:
So, do Nike ID orders not come w/ an invoice/packing slip?

All of my pairs came today (Nike shipped 7 separate boxes
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
) and I want to return one of the pairs.

Can I just bring it to Nike Town w/o an invoice?
i got 2 pairs and both didnt come with invoice or receipt..

yes you can jus return them at any nike store.

Ok so I will probably get crap for this but why do so many of your heel id's say "tr random #"?

TR stands for Team Roshe and the # is their member #
Is this is something with significant meaning? I don't mean to offend anyone, but what exactly is this team roshe thing all about? I mean I like the roshe but perhaps I'm missing the concept behind this. Is this "club" more of a younger generation thing?

^no, I think its swell. Do you guys also have cuts? New inductees listed as prospects?

Sorry, I find it amusing. I'll leave it alone.

Since mango's dropped on NDC i figured might as well pull the trigger on my ID's for free shipping. 8) Finally done with Roshe's....... for a while :D

I'm considering doing the same with one iD. That'd bring me up to six iDs if I do it. :wow:

really don't feel that suede.

but I'll have to order a pair of og mesh "bruce lee". :smokin

Back
Top Bottom