Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Wore my purple IDs to run a few errands and damn near every store I stopped to I got compliments, was def interesting. It's really tempting to go back in for thirds & fourths but I need to be patient and wait out new options. Those Volts with the grey Swoosh are hitting hard though. Saw this on IG:

bfdc7252b10911e29a8f22000a9f195b_7.jpg

I personally think that it looks much better with the Atomic Pink liner; besides, there will be plenty with Fusion Red to complete the Yeezy look. I just need real life pics of the Atomic Pink sole to justify my AM 180 palette
Is this liner Atomic Pink or Fusion Red?  And how did you get the Gold tips with the laces?

Last edited:
That's correct sir and that's not my pic either, saw it on IG.

I've said it multiple times before in the reg thread but if you don't have Calypsos it's worth a shot to do a sole swap using the Squadron Blues.

That pic a few posts ago shows just how close the colors are. You can ID a pair with the neutral grey/black swoosh combo and get a shoe repair spot to sew it on the Squad base. I think the Squads with a sail sole looks better than original release anyways.

Maybe a lot of hassle to properly execute but better than getting bent over for $300+ on a $70 shoe

Last edited:
thanks dude. do you have the gamma grays by any chance to compare? even though i think neutral grey is the same as gamma gray with a different name.
Sorry, I don't have gammas, but from what I've seen in person, neutral grey and gamma grey seem to be very close.

Last edited:
That's correct sir and that's not my pic either, saw it on IG.

I've said it multiple times before in the reg thread but if you don't have Calypsos it's worth a shot to do a sole swap using the Squadron Blues.

That pic a few posts ago shows just how close the colors are. You can ID a pair with the neutral grey/black swoosh combo and get a shoe repair spot to sew it on the Squad base. I think the Squads with a sail sole looks better than original release anyways.

Maybe a lot of hassle to properly execute but better than getting bent over for $300+ on a $70 shoe

Interesting idea. Might have to try this.

For the first time ever, classic floral prints by Liberty London will be available on our most iconic NIKEiD styles. Ready to make a statement? - NIKEiD
View media item 394159

[COLOR=#red]Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.
[/COLOR]

Hmmmmmm.... :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone open to helping me out with a NikeiD order? For some odd reason it's still not available to Canada. I want to make some Yeezy iD's. Let me know!

For the first time ever, classic floral prints by Liberty London will be available on our most iconic NIKEiD styles. Ready to make a statement? - NIKEiD
View media item 394159

[COLOR=#red]Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.
[/COLOR]

Hmmmmmm.... :nerd:

maybe more sole options too :nerd:

You can ID a pair with the neutral grey/black swoosh combo and get a shoe repair spot to sew it on the Squad base. I think the Squads with a sail sole looks better than original release anyways.

Whoa.

Nice to see it finally come out :pimp: I wish I could be more forthright about the calendar but I have to reign it all in going forward.
figured someone would've noticed the Liberty Free Run and put 2+2 together.

I'm looking forward but I ain't bout that pricepoint though

View media item 394696
Fire marshal came last night...

I love them both but I think I screwed up the suede guccis bc I thought the pull tab and the stripe down the center was red but it came out more pink :frown:

might have to send them back and redo em but it'll be halfway through the summer by then... opinions??

Does anyone know why the iD's say it's not eligible for return when I try to make a return authorization?? Are these not able to get sent back?

Back
Top Bottom