Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS THREAD!
eek.gif

Do any of the longtime NTers know the day and dates for restocks over the last few years?  It would be cool to have a list on the thread.  I know the most recent was Thursday, March 13th @ 4PM.

Just talked to a Nike rep, they will announce the restock 24 hr before actual release
My mom promised me I'd be billionaire, too... I'm still waiting. 

Kidding aside, you should take what most employees say with a grain of salt.  How many times have you walked into a store to find out you knew 10 times as much as the associate you were speaking to? Most don't know their  a** from a hole in the ground.

those reps dont have access to that info unless they all are saying the same thing. lots of those people like to think they know tendencies and ish (much like a certain forum I visit) and take it upon themselves to act like they know more than they do. after all, they are a big shot nike rep.

Last edited:
those reps dont have access to that info unless they all are saying the same thing. lots of those people like to think they know tendencies and ish (much like a certain forum I visit) and take it upon themselves to act like they know more than they do. after all, they are a big shot nike rep.

Reps don't have a clue when it will be...otherwise we would already know when it will be...

if its not tomorrow then I give up....finals coming up and i can't fck around like this Nike!!

on to the next release that I cannot cop 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom