Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
man nike is for real interfering with my life.. i was supposed to go to an AP review sessino after school today, but i went home for this restock..

you guys do realize nike doesn't have to drop it all this week or even this month. they are going to ride this ship until it settles down and enjoy all the website traffic. They been able to hang on these shoes for this long and they finally decided when eastbay and fnl made a move. Nike doesn't care, as long as you stay thirsty my friends. 

yeah right. people keepin that money in the piggy bank until the restock.

man nike is for real interfering with my life.. i was supposed to go to an AP review sessino after school today, but i went home for this restock..

Yeah man...you gotta get your stuff done and if it so happens that you're there for the restock then so be it. These shoes will be around again and again, your education may not.

man i know how u feel. i gotta go to church on sunday, school on monday, and cousins birthday party on saturday. i am strongly considering cutting church by pretending to be sick. then on my cousins birthday party i will just stalk nikes twitter, then on monday i will cut school by writing a fake note. **** man, nike just announce the restock!

Prime example of how Nike's marketing tactics is on full effect.

Gotta good game going on right now with the Thunder vs Grizz. Westbrook wearing the Blk/Orange XX9's, but switched 2 the XX8 SE I believe.

Live your lives guys :lol: I want to cop too but at the end of the day they're just shoes

why doesnt nike at least give an update on the restock... they can at least announce that it will be a silent restock. 

why doesnt nike at least give an update on the restock... they can at least announce that it will be a silent restock. 
 and say what? 

"we will not announce the restock.  now back to your regularly scheduled manic refreshing of nike.com"

Where's my dude that said if Nike was bout that life, they'd drop the restock at 1am
roll.gif
I wish they would 
smile.gif

:lol:  I'll bring the pizza, extra cheese or nah?

Wish they would just do a midnight drop like the older days

Midnight drop would be absolute gold. Miss being able to just sleep in on Saturdays and not have to wake up so damn early.

Midnight drop would be absolute gold. Miss being able to just sleep in on Saturdays and not have to wake up so damn early.
This 

I just want it to happen by Saturday, after that it's back to class for me and I ain't even gonna stress about it 

The last midnight release I can remember was the Cement 4's and the websites messed up that night and they ended up being released at like 4am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom