Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys have to stop mentioning them "enhancements", ya'll gonna kill it for yourselves 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Let's just say you got about 500 to spend for shoes and about 1000 bucks in the bank to pay bills and live your life.

If yeezy foams drop first, you will spend 250 on it first because you wanted it or all this waiting got you super thirsty or because you think you got no chance at the restock. Then the restock happens, you got super lucky and got royal/bred/fears in the cart. Well, guess what? Now you gotta spend about ~200 dollars more than what you can. Knowing you'll probably never get THIS lucky in your lifetime, you pull the trigger anyways. Your month is super miserable, NIKE WINS.

If restock happens first and you get lucky with royal/bred/fears in the cart you just spent your shoe money. Then the foams drop and by this time you wise up and decide to skip on yeezy foams altogether because you are already super excited about what you copped in the restock. YOU WIN.

Nike probably doesn't want you to win. That is why I think restock will come AFTER the yeezy foams.

Nothing will happen at 8, you guys all need to calm down and smoke a J. I'm expecting the announcement tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Let's just say you got about 500 to spend for shoes and about 1000 bucks in the bank to pay bills and live your life.

If yeezy foams drop first, you will spend 250 on it first because you wanted it or all this waiting got you super thirsty or because you think you got no chance at the restock. Then the restock happens, you got super lucky and got royal/bred/fears in the cart. Well, guess what? Now you gotta spend about ~200 dollars more than what you can. Knowing you'll probably never get THIS lucky in your lifetime, you pull the trigger anyways. Your month is super miserable, NIKE WINS.

If restock happens first and you get lucky with royal/bred/fears in the cart you just spent your shoe money. Then the foams drop and by this time you wise up and decide to skip on yeezy foams altogether because you are already super excited about what you copped in the restock. YOU WIN.

Nike probably doesn't want you to win. That is why I think restock will come AFTER the yeezy foams.

Last edited:

he has spoken. 

told yall it was a mistake to open this thread

BS, nonsense, and free posting
so why not leave and check nike.com at youre own risk.
same goes for everyone. i came in here because i saw it jump 20 pages
laugh.gif

its the same old story as the last one...
are you everyone? if YOU feel that way theirs other topics you can go into. that way you don't fall victim of the same crap

DNR

Just report the post guys, don't respond to the trolls.

Or the thread will get locked.

Last edited:
Dude just joined today up there, not gonna quote his post.

Meth expose that dudes real username :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom