Nike PG 2

I see it as an opportunity for consumers to have options of what colors to get and those that missed out on prior releases to have another chance to own a pair. Now if they did a What The with all colors then that's going too far :lol:

I see it as an opportunity for consumers to have options of what colors to get and those that missed out on prior releases to have another chance to own a pair. Now if they did a What The with all colors then that's going too far :lol:

WTPG2(5)xPS.....yeah i'd jump on those :rofl:

Got a confirmation email from prodirectbasketball on the blue Playstations! Figured my order was gonna get canceled since it’s been in error status since Tuesday. Win.

So somehow when I was checking out for the Kyrie/Concepts on footlocker the PS PG’s were sitting in my cart. It let me check out, let’s see if it actually ships.

i think i'm the only one that grew up with the og PSX so the nostalgia got me, and got me bad, sucks this thread will be dead and unfollowed by the time my matchy matchy goes live

Question for y’all who have worn their pairs casually or to hoop in. Are these really as tight as ppl complaining? I plan to get the white pair and will probably hoop in them. Wondering if I should stick TTS and go for 12s, or go 13. I would say 12.5 but the chances of that is rare, so why even bother trying for 12.5.

Btw, I’ve never had to size up or down in any Nike/Jordan/adidas shoes before.

Friends of mine told me that the white ones are gonna be the hardest of them all... even the black/blue PlayStation 2. Sucks. Just do your homework people, hopefully most of us obtain a pair.

Question for y’all who have worn their pairs casually or to hoop in. Are these really as tight as ppl complaining? I plan to get the white pair and will probably hoop in them. Wondering if I should stick TTS and go for 12s, or go 13. I would say 12.5 but the chances of that is rare, so why even bother trying for 12.5.

Yes they’re really that snug. Sold my greys because of it. Was gonna rebuy them but got a steal on some Diamond Turf Lebron 15’s. Went up a half size on the Pendleton’s and Blue Playstations. Pendleton’s fit perfectly. I’d suggest doing the same.

Yes they’re really that snug. Sold my greys because of it. Was gonna rebuy them but got a steal on some Diamond Turf Lebron 15’s. Went up a half size on the Pendleton’s and Blue Playstations. Pendleton’s fit perfectly. I’d suggest doing the same.
Thanks for the input!

Do not go up a full size. Stick with the 12. If there is a 12.5, get that.

Picked this up the clearance store today. $120 minus 20% off. So like $96 for them.

B063EA4A-43E9-4408-802E-22D9945835D3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom