Nike PG 2

6B8D2C06-CEC7-4CC0-863E-08258E0F78FC.gif
WOW

I’m having to try on SNKRS app! I hope I can finally win on the draw and start 2019 off right

I finally took my grey PlayStations back and got a refund. Footlocker also ended up giving me a 25% off and I just got a pair of Lebrons. I am still mad that they didn’t light up. I will just try to get a pair of the whites. If not it is not a huge deal. I really don’t love this shoe but I do like them.

Common sense says SNKRS will get the whites. Usually products like these will load a couple days prior. Dont worry y'all, SNKRS will never miss an opportunity to give us more Ls lol

Common sense says SNKRS will get the whites. Usually products like these will load a couple days prior. Dont worry y'all, SNKRS will never miss an opportunity to give us more Ls lol

I hope so, and hopefully we can all win the draw, like the greys. The whites are my least favorite out of the PlayStations but still need them. How limited are these? I know they are only at a handful of footlockers but Nike could just make it seem that way, then we could all get Ws on SNKRS lol

Only saying this bc thinking about pulling trigger on stockx, so I don’t miss out if they are super limited.

Anybody remember how long the greys and blues were on SNKRS before the official drop?

I hope so, and hopefully we can all win the draw, like the greys. The whites are my least favorite out of the PlayStations but still need them. How limited are these? I know they are only at a handful of footlockers but Nike could just make it seem that way, then we could all get Ws on SNKRS lol

Only saying this bc thinking about pulling trigger on stockx, so I don’t miss out if they are super limited.

Im totally guessing here based on the last couple of releases, but these wont be as available as the greys and blues, but not as limited as the og blacks either. Somewhere in between most likely. Total speculation on my part and im def no expert in this. Just a John Doe in the sneaker game.

Back
Top Bottom