Nike PG 2

The manager there has been shady since I first him him in 2009 working at a different store. No reason to think he wasn’t like that before I met him and I doubt he’s changed. That store is kind of untouchable....it just does too much business and the district manager doesn’t seem to care.

Hopefully it's not a fat dude with glasses named Jason but by now he should be a DM if he stayed with the company of course i worked for him back in 99 so who knows and that was when he got moved to fix the Killeen store back in 98 that was in the paper for the employees robbing it blind, i forget the DM's name at the time but i didn't like him skinny black guy, real smug 8@5+@rd ah the days of my youth

So it seems like we weren't the only ones. The pair my son got for Xmas had the same thing. He actually asked me if maybe the light was installed backwards on the PS logo.

The grey pair has a colored PS logo, while the other CWs have a translucent logo. The light isn't really supposed to shine through. The light-up power button on the inside is kind of pointless, but the trade off is that the old RGBY logo looks great on the greys in the daylight.

I saw on YouTube someone take off the paint on the ps logo on the grey pair if you want it light up like the blue pair

Is the sole a dark blue translucent? Also just realized earlier the grays are the only ones without midsole speckles.

I think the color is just off on that picture, because the shoes look tan. They're actually stark white with icy bottoms.

So are the whites releasing on Jan 5?
I think so
A0E3234E-91DA-4E89-997C-3AE721658944.png

Nike really knows how to take something dope and make it uncool really fast sometimes lol. They went wild with the “south beach” theme, they killed the “red October” all red everything and now the PlayStation theme is getting it too. Nike gonna Nike I guess

Nike really knows how to take something dope and make it uncool really fast sometimes lol. They went wild with the “south beach” theme, they killed the “red October” all red everything and now the PlayStation theme is getting it too. Nike gonna Nike I guess

Not so fast tho I feel that if they continue this after the all white PlayStations then you could say that but I honestly feel that they won’t.

I caught an L on SNKRS and FTL.com. Never win on either of those. I really didnt feel like driving an hour away 1 way to hopefully cop. Hoping prices will go down again once pairs from FTL and Nike go on stockx lol.

yea whites are cool. but whats the resemblence for it being Playstation?

IMO

Grey , White and then blues

as above but the biggest one was the PSOne
Sony-Playstation-1-Portable-PsOne-Console-w-Controller.jpg

the white was a bid deal with the first slim PS plus the first PS with having a sense of more portability and it just goes on from there like the Ceramic White PS2
417033278.g_400-w_g.jpg

lettace not 4get the PS3 again SLIM 1&2
Sony-PlayStation-3-white.jpg

item_XL_10546502_13748987.jpg

TBH after the initail push Sony drops colors as a quick cash grab almost as bad as Nintendo and the Gameboy series.....

I saw on YouTube someone take off the paint on the ps logo on the grey pair if you want it light up like the blue pair
You got a link? I got 2 pairs of the grey and want to try it. I tried rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover and it didn’t work.

Back
Top Bottom