Nike Park UPDATES

lebron VIII in Greenbelt 3 and G4, retail at P7995. Lakers championship tee as well, all 3 designs. Hope they release the Kobe V ring ceremony as well.

Originally Posted by msgt16

5895php for the white/gold CW, 4995php for the black/red CW.

i was told the white-gold cw are limited and the hoodies are sold in 4 PARK branches only...

Kobe 5
White/Black-Del Sol-Metallic Silver
Ink/Metallic Silver-Black

spotted at Park Eastwood.. A lot of sneakers on sale as well

18 pairs of the Nike zoom kobe V "5 rings" will be release at Nike Park The Fort (first-come, first-served). Selling will start at 12 noon on Saturday.

Originally Posted by ej

18 pairs of the Nike zoom kobe V "5 rings" will be release at Nike Park The Fort (first-come, first-served). Selling will start at 12 noon on Saturday.

someone txted me this info too, is this confirmed?

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

90 pairs of white/gold trainer 1.2 Pacquiao PE available at BHS

wow! looks like all the pairs went to PI. I was trying to look for a place here in US (east coast) and none of the stores are getting these.

Originally Posted by lupecci

can anyone confirm if the inks would have the translucent purple sole? thanks in advance.
Sorry dude but soles are not clear... black sole it is...

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

yes this is absolutely confirm already.
first come first served means you have to be in the shop on that day and not just by phone call? someone from other thread said that those 18 pairs might been reserved already by "elite customers-get-an-unfair-advantage-because-of-bribes-and-other-corrupt-practices-by-some-employees super mega down low members club"..
roll.gif

...and RESELL x2 the price.

30t6p3b.gif

No HATE though.
happy.gif
Keep the peace NTPI.

To add some color (pic from FB):

67a263c6c3676fac555c120bfc5c4b0bd31e9611_r.jpg

Limited
pimp.gif

^^^
Ok pardon me im not sure if what i saw was indeed a black plain sole or a dark translucent one as pictured (thats the shade of sole i saw yesterday). i did not look attentively to the sole details. Lets wait for others to confirm to make sure...

Saw the inks, and it was the translucent sole indeed. . so better copped it, mark the date Nov. 3 i think

Originally Posted by scud

Originally Posted by ej

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

yes this is absolutely confirm already.
first come first served means you have to be in the shop on that day and not just by phone call? someone from other thread said that those 18 pairs might been reserved already by "elite customers-get-an-unfair-advantage-because-of-bribes-and-other-corrupt-practices-by-some-employees super mega down low members club"..
roll.gif
Well i guess if this is the "Practice" well i guess i don't need to go and fall inline early because for sure it will be "sold" to the "elite customers" in advance.. this kind of practices is sick and unfair 
indifferent.gif

The ink looks dull coz of that sole.. Hope they just released the sole like what they used for the Dark Knight's to add a little contrast.

i think i saw them yesterday at NP Ermita.call first to make sure they have them.they have the MP hoodies too btw. 

Originally Posted by azhul23

Saw the inks, and it was the translucent sole indeed. . so better copped it, mark the date Nov. 3 i think
Yah indeed, better to get inks than the "5 rings" for sure i don't have any chances getting it. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom