Nike Park UPDATES

^Yo thanks blasdiaz, got mine at a Stadium store though. Read your post late. But thanks for the heads up nonetheless!

Still lots of Pacqiuao gear around Parks!

1 staff member told me that they will release the KBV 5 rings later this year or earlier 2011
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by jrjmd

park rob manila has the laser blues too...lots of sizes available. make sure to check on the shoe that you are buying. a lot of bad ones out there. lots with paint excess and cracks on the midsole...also dirty toe box area or at the white leather...

^ agree was in gb, the one on display got a dirty toe box like there's paint that smudged on it...

Does it mean that NIKE PI got all the *&^%#! up AM90 LB? I hope the one I ordered is in good condition.

Also, can anyone confirm a re-release of the KBV 5Rings at a later date?

i think the AM90 LB's have poorer quality than the infra's, but they're cheaper anyway, still wondering if bhs already got LB's

Originally Posted by foullaw

Update! 18 pairs of KBV 5 rings were taken by just 2 resellers in BHS this morning. Sorry, Kobe fans! We lost.. Good job, BHS staff! 
devil.gif

Not bad.. for their "Kumikitang PangKabuhayan"... i think will sell it by double the price.. Tsk tsk!!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

Update! 18 pairs of KBV 5 rings were taken by just 2 resellers in BHS this morning. Sorry, Kobe fans! We lost.. Good job, BHS staff! 
devil.gif

Not bad.. for their "Kumikitang PangKabuhayan"... i think will sell it by double the price.. Tsk tsk!!
eyes.gif

i think this is so unfair and it has to stop...seriously, i hope NIKE PI should do something about that...if there is a quickstrike, they should do campouts or first come first serve basis...that's so stupid..having a limited release and among 18 pairs, only 2 person got it all..its outright stupidity and ignorance at the same time...if it is a GR shoes, its fine to take all the pairs but if it is a limited release, its a different story...i hate to hear stories like this...what the use of having a quickstrike release..this is a big problem that NIKE PI should address...

^^ what he said. to make things even unlawful is that those resellers are not collectors per se. the employees of nike bhs should get fired for that malpractice and bias salesmanship. oh wait, its not even salesmanship!!! im not a kobehead but i really feel sorry for those shoe collectors out there who gets jacked up in owning their pair of kobe kicks in a legit way..... anyways back to topic. lbj 8 sighting in moa.hth.
tired.gif

Guys, let's just accept this fact..This ain't new to us here so let's just not stress ourselves...

Who said life is fair? but BS to those 2 guys..lol

back to topic: Lebron 8 and AJ2 Candy pack in BHS

laugh.gif
at all these complaints.

welcome to the world of free enterprise.

anyway... how much do the Laser Blue AM90's retail? 4495?

Originally Posted by monase

i think the AM90 LB's have poorer quality than the infra's, but they're cheaper anyway, still wondering if bhs already got LB's
i agree mon. they're pretty f'ed up for me. for those who will buy this, be sure to check your pairs.

Good luck on finding good pairs of LBs, been to Gateway and Rob Manila and hell no im gonna purchase it with those toe box even with lower price. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airJOBO

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

devil.gif

eyes.gif

i think this is so unfair and it has to stop...seriously, i hope NIKE PI should do something about that...if there is a quickstrike, they should do campouts or first come first serve basis...that's so stupid..having a limited release and among 18 pairs, only 2 person got it all..its outright stupidity and ignorance at the same time...if it is a GR shoes, its fine to take all the pairs but if it is a limited release, its a different story...i hate to hear stories like this...what the use of having a quickstrike release..this is a big problem that NIKE PI should address...
yup!!! agree with this. they should have like one person:1 pair ratio. this is a limited release but if you really want to grab a pair, try online stores and don't buy from those people who hoard those kicks. wanna see their faces when those kicks grow old. rmkstore has stocks. I hope this kind of things won't happen with the flint XIII's or CG XI's. If this is the case, then i guess its better to purchase them online. I heard that sometimes they are bribing those NP staff to get a pair, hope this is not true.

Just got word from one of the nike park supervisors that 2 cw's of aj xiii (most probably the flints and og white/red but my guess is as good as everyone else's), aj xi cool greys & aj iii white cements appeared on their "list/catalog". So i guess this "confirms" which jordans are to drop next.

New cw's of kobe 5 (perhaps white delsol & inks) and the am90 laser blues scheduled to drop tomorrow at NP MOA

Take this info for what it is...

Originally Posted by tRiCK32

wishful thinking here!

Great heads up superswag!
Me too!!!!
eek.gif

Thanks for sharing superswag!!! Hope there's enough for all of us heads here.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

good think im not a fan of the 5 rings CW, but im excited to see these on ebay or sulit hehe

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Is this available in any Nike Park store? TIA NT

nike-wmns-air-max-90-og-white-laserpink-concord-1.jpg

so they re-retro'd these? damn i need a pair. slept on them in 2005/06. hope the women's/men's sizes reach locally.

Back
Top Bottom