Nike Park UPDATES

NP glorietta and trinoma has all the kobe tees plus a cool grey xi inspired backpack priced at 3995 and wht/red huarache trainers.

NP Greenbelt 3:

Kobe Championship Shirts (5 Rings Black Mamba, 5 Rings Puppet Tee and 16 Rings Shirts)
Jordan 2 Retro QF Black/White

really hope its a GR for the XIII's and CGXI. According to the websites the Flint XIII's will be available early around 11/26/2010 followed by other XIII's and CG on 12/23/2010. Ive been waiting for its release since APRIL! 

guys, still have info on the USA jerseys..is there any available XL white Kobe USA jersey and XL dark shorts???guys,anyone knows the number of any nike park u know??i might call them..thanx guys..

Originally Posted by airJOBO

guys, still have info on the USA jerseys..is there any available XL white Kobe USA jersey and XL dark shorts???guys,anyone knows the number of any nike park u know??i might call them..thanx guys..
Please see page 1 of this thread.

Nike Park Festival Mall update:

Stocks of LeBron 8 Black/White-Sport Red have arrived and was displayed earlier today. I was able to buy a pair before they stopped selling them. The staff got a memo that the actual release date would be tomorrow (Oct.26). Retail price is PHP7,995.

Notable kicks on sale for 40% off:
Hyperdunk Low Nash Home and Away
LeBron VII Low Knicks
Air Jordan II Silver Anniversary

Welcome to NTPI!

This is a Nike Park update thread btw

smile.gif

saw a pair of J1 25th anniversary at SM mega.

Nice early cop at the Lebron 8 kingferic. Hope they would release the V2 here. I'd definitely cop a pair for balling

Originally Posted by chubibong

saw a pair of J1 25th anniversary at SM mega.

Nice early cop at the Lebron 8 kingferic. Hope they would release the V2 here. I'd definitely cop a pair for balling
bro i believe the nike store on SM mega is a stadium and not a nike park store, this thread is only for nike park updates, just post this here:
http://niketalk.com/topic/143859

Got my pair of Lebron 8 last night at the Nike Park Gateway... The shoe is good and soft inside, very comfortable, lighter than the Lebron VII, the shoe store crew said that i'am "buena Mano" who first bought a pair to their store..
smile.gif

saw the VIIIs as well last night.i'm not confident on the nubuck holding up,and i'm not a fan of the ultra mid cut profile.looks sexy as hell though,prolly cop down the line when they hit the outlets stateside.i wanna personally see more cw's before pulling the trigger. 

NP ermita:
 AJ6 Oreo 40% off.. size 9 on display

P4,0++
pimp.gif

it's a GOOD BUY for those who still want it.

^nope other parks have em as well. white gold is 5895 i think, the bred is 4+++. but not 100% sure.

Back
Top Bottom