NIKE PARK UPDATES

BHS has this colorway of Jordan Elements

air-jordan-element-quai54-4.jpg

wow HOH BHS i never thought it would happen but here we are.good stuff nike PI.keep it coming with the drops

hopefully next time pacquio shoes release here it wont be as limited as the previous release meaning more number of pairs cause obviously almost all filipinoare FANS!!! so give to them ......like a exclusive Philippine release like what they do in China for Lebron's and Kobe's

there's always next time and we can always hope.hope floats so let it rise.too bad it never seems to rise high enough for nike brass to pull somethingextra special for the PI.things have gotten markedly better though especially the last 3-4 years so can't complain too much.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

there's always next time and we can always hope.hope floats so let it rise.too bad it never seems to rise high enough for nike brass to pull something extra special for the PI.things have gotten markedly better though especially the last 3-4 years so can't complain too much.

Well said Tony, we can't really complain as Nike PI have really raise their game...there will always be hits and misses, but as of the moment,there's more hits....keep it up NIKE PI
pimp.gif

Plenty of Hyperize CWs @bhs.
MP white shirts re-stocked @ bhs & g4. Smallest available size is Large.
Jordan 12 rising sun size 8.5 still available @bhs.
KB 4 Rings still available @ G4.
Lebron 7 scattered all over NP branches.

there's always next time and we can always hope.hope floats so let it rise.too bad it never seems to rise high enough for nike brass to pull something extra special for the PI.things have gotten markedly better though especially the last 3-4 years so can't complain too much.
Yeah they been really On top of their game
pimp.gif

If anyone know which of the MP shirts were still available? Size Large?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

pimp.gif

the white one is still available

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by robxdrew

pimp.gif

the white one is still available

someone told me that the MP Shirts stocks in Visays and Mindanao are now being pulled to be distributed in Parks in Metro Manila...watch out guys...I need ablue colorway in XL or XXL, kindly PM me for any info... TIA

Back
Top Bottom