NIKE PARK UPDATES

^^^^^

Mon no worries. ill text you when i see some or one. Geez, hoarded the same size 2xl? Probably for the states? I wouldnt know.

@manilaboyxix: no worries just an info i got from a friend.

Good morning to all!

I wonder what happened to those somewhat rejected pairs due to quality issue in g4? Someone told me that all pairs sold was scrutinized and checked one by oneby both supervisor and customer and some did not pass the standards or both so they left it behind. Im not sure if it got sold to those who didnt mind the verysmall defect.

Ok not really a defect but according to the person size of the pair is a little of by a milimeter! Heck they have a good eye for detail.

wow hope they tried it on first to see for themselves

some people have odd feet anyway

or maybe they didn't go a half size up?

^^^^^
Right on the odd feet sizing sir.

But regarding actual fitting of the shoe on limited releases like this. I highly doubt it due to volume. It will just prolong the process.

As far as i know it usually happens in a way wherein you get your pair check it visually and when all is good pay for it. No time for fitting whatsoever...

^ after reading the updates here, im really glad that i went to trinoma to pick my pair. i feel bad hearing that almost lots of the dudes who lined up didntget their pair. to all fellow Nt'ers who got theirs.. rock'em dude. was my first time camping out and im glad i got my pair and in my size.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

I wonder what happened to those somewhat rejected pairs due to quality issue in g4? Someone told me that all pairs sold was scrutinized and checked one by one by both supervisor and customer and some did not pass the standards or both so they left it behind. Im not sure if it got sold to those who didnt mind the very small defect.

Ok not really a defect but according to the person size of the pair is a little of by a milimeter! Heck they have a good eye for detail.
I think the sizing of the trainer 1s is really weird. 12 is too small so i had to go with 13 which is a bit big even with an extra insole.

^^^ word Congrats. looks like i'm not getting this one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Bhs release was relatively quite.Except for some anak ng mayor at congressman na gusto magpabili at sumingit.

Props to the bhs staff ok yung sistema nila pag my campouts and pila.

Nice to meet fellow nter's there Mhon, Chris, Austin, Monase, Lbj and the old faces.

Congrats to all who got their pair and size.
happy.gif
We got lucky in bhs, it was more organized c/o their reliable staff...Shoutout's to all nt'ers I got to chat with: Jason,lbj andaustin(till next time bro's),ryan,monase,and of course Mr.Singapore himself,SircsetroC! Nice timing on your trip bro!Nice to meet you in person pare...

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

I wonder what happened to those somewhat rejected pairs due to quality issue in g4? Someone told me that all pairs sold was scrutinized and checked one by one by both supervisor and customer and some did not pass the standards or both so they left it behind. Im not sure if it got sold to those who didnt mind the very small defect.

Just checked my pair last night, uneven paint and some glue marks sticking out
ohwell.gif

Still dont mind imma use them anyway.

My friend is a regular size 10 on nikes, he has no problem fitting on a 11.

Regarding the bhs security guards selling spots, chris has them on his camera
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Bhs release was relatively quite.Except for some anak ng mayor at congressman na gusto magpabili at sumingit.

Props to the bhs staff ok yung sistema nila pag my campouts and pila.

Nice to meet fellow nter's there Mhon, Chris, Austin, Monase, Lbj and the old faces.

Congrats to all who got their pair and size.
happy.gif
We got lucky in bhs, it was more organized c/o their reliable staff...Shoutout's to all nt'ers I got to chat with: Jason,lbj and austin(till next time bro's),ryan,monase,and of course Mr.Singapore himself,SircsetroC! Nice timing on your trip bro!Nice to meet you in person pare...

Quite a costly trip but all worth it. Went directly home from Airport just to drop my luggage and go directly to BHS. Glad to meet NT guys there in BHS, Mackie(salamat sa drop off sa G4), Jason, Mon, Iggie, Monase (salamat sa drop off sa G4), Ryan and those NT Lurkers that are there as well. And those Non-NT DexterLim and Hans Santillan, nice to meet you guys in person.

The release in BHS is indeed much more organized compare to G4, we just need to have some arguments with the blue boys (with their shotgun) trying to bringtheir guys to cut in...

Bought my 2 pairs and I'm
happy.gif

^Brought my tsinelas just in case
happy.gif

Lots of nters also brought heat that day, penny foams, laser 4's, AZG 1st game, bron 7's, sj's. just to name a few
pimp.gif

congrats to those who got their pair.. came in late at trinoma around 10:30.. too bad i ddnt get a pair after stading in line for 4hrs..

^Brought my tsinelas just in case
happy.gif

Lots of nters also brought heat that day, penny foams, laser 4's, AZG 1st game, bron 7's, sj's. just to name a few
pimp.gif

infrareds pa
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom