NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

JB and the gang struck again?
smh.gif
smh.gif

and no I don't mean Jordan Brand.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the NTer's who got their well deserved pairs! Rock them with pride!
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, are the Rising Suns still available at any NP store??
BHS, man. im not sure about the sizes, though.

talked to the manager of g4 np after getting the trainers...sabi niya grabeh pala eto...sinagot ko na lang...

"now yah know"...lol

A few short observation/info i got. Alot of people who arrived quite late in Nike park Bhs got a chance to get a pair. A few people i know of went and arrivedat bhs at exactly 12 noon saturday. Still they were able to get a pair os size 10 and 10.5s. As mentioned a friend got the last 2 size 12s at 4:00pm.

Here's what happened "daw". Alot of people who were in line did not have a single money on hand when they were nearing the door of the store.Obviously one thing came into mind. They werent there for the shoe or even fall in line for someone or their boss. But simply they fell in line a day before tomake money out of it. A simple selling of their spot! talk about being desperate or a total ***. I even heard that serendra/bhs guards had some people lined upfor them to earn money!

Anyway congrats to all people who got their pairs.

Oh well, maybe that MP Trainers are not just for me. Now where will I spend this savings that supposed to be spend in buying MP trainers.

any suggestions? KB4 Dirty Del Sol or KB4 4 rings?

you can get mad and all but you still not gettin any kicks... so better chill and try to get it done next time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

A few short observation/info i got. Alot of people who arrived quite late in Nike park Bhs got a chance to get a pair. A few people i know of went and arrived at bhs at exactly 12 noon saturday. Still they were able to get a pair os size 10 and 10.5s. As mentioned a friend got the last 2 size 12s at 4:00pm.

Here's what happened "daw". Alot of people who were in line did not have a single money on hand when they were nearing the door of the store. Obviously one thing came into mind. They weren't there for the shoe or even fall in line for someone or their boss. But simply they fell in line a day before to make money out of it. A simple selling of their spot! talk about being desperate or a total ***. I even heard that serendra/bhs guards had some people lined up for them to earn money!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cool! nice meeting all NT peeps who were there yday!

shout out to azhul, mackie, niophyte, and the rest of the NTers who were able to get their sizes!

Congrats to all of us!

^^^^^

@flashout01: great composition on that photo bro. great shoe of course...

anyway still a couple of white mp shirts in "g4" saw some size s, m, l, xl. Not sure about the number of pieces.

about the mp shirts, i havent seen any 2XL's of them, i wanted to get another tee but someone's hoarding them

Mon, wow hoarding of tee's? On a positive note probably for relatives somewhere that dont have access on them? Ill look around for a 2xl and inform youwhen i see one. Good evening dude!

thanks toots!
hoarding of the shirts was told to me by stadium staff, bought all stocks of 2xl shirts from gb5 n mega.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by icebox15

I heard from a friend that there was a person who asked 15 people to line-up for him? I'm not really sure though, he just texted me awhile back, I guess that's worse than those families lined up in G4, because at least the staffs didn't allow those kids to purchase even with "numbers"
Hmmm...maybe 15 is a tad bit too much. I'll say around 8 to 10 people. And Chase is right...we all know who this guy is! You could smell what he was cookin' from a mile away
laugh.gif
hmm. have no idea who the guy is.. clue? hehe.

too bad i wasn't able to get my size.. and still hoping though..

proline? haha.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

A few short observation/info i got. Alot of people who arrived quite late in Nike park Bhs got a chance to get a pair. A few people i know of went and arrived at bhs at exactly 12 noon saturday. Still they were able to get a pair os size 10 and 10.5s. As mentioned a friend got the last 2 size 12s at 4:00pm.

Here's what happened "daw". Alot of people who were in line did not have a single money on hand when they were nearing the door of the store. Obviously one thing came into mind. They werent there for the shoe or even fall in line for someone or their boss. But simply they fell in line a day before to make money out of it. A simple selling of their spot! talk about being desperate or a total ***. I even heard that serendra/bhs guards had some people lined up for them to earn money!

wow.. everyone's in on it..
thanks for sharing man!

Back
Top Bottom