NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Would anybody know if there are still Phat Low's in the Utah CW in size 11.5 or 12? Thanks!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Would anybody know if there are still Phat Low's in the Utah CW in size 11.5 or 12? Thanks!
happy.gif

i have seen those in a couple of parks before but not that sure since didn't ask the sizes. but i think those are still available in parks.

happy.gif

i have seen those in a couple of parks before but not that sure since didn't ask the sizes. but i think those are still available in parks.

happy.gif
Guys, just wanna ask where can Ibuy Sharkley shoes? How much is it? Is it good for ballin? Is it availabel on white CW? Thanks...

frown.gif
ganun poh ba..kala ko meron p din available s mga Nike stores. Sanamakahanap pa ako.. thanks poh..

guys, any sightings of fun police black/blue and jumpman pro black/red both size 11
stadium north edsa has fun police kaso size 10 na lang, called np trinoma wala na daw
ohwell.gif

thanks for the help.....

Originally Posted by kneth

frown.gif
ganun poh ba..kala ko meron p din available s mga Nike stores. Sana makahanap pa ako.. thanks poh..

try outlet stores, thats where i last saw white/black/red sharkleys

anyone see any blk/wht/blue penny2s anywhere?? sz10.. thanks!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

frown.gif
ganun poh ba..kala ko meron p din available s mga Nike stores. Sana makahanap pa ako.. thanks poh..

try the outlet store in festival mall for penny 2's.. i saw a 10 and a 10.5 last sunday..

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

frown.gif

Bro try calling SM southmall. Went there last thursday, they still got Penny 2.

would you guys know if we're getting the Air Trainers here? the Tomlinson, A.D. , or B Roy colorways? i think we got the MP colorway that was limitedearlier

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

would you guys know if we're getting the Air Trainers here? the Tomlinson, A.D. , or B Roy colorways? i think we got the MP colorway that was limited earlier
No updates yet...
Ordered mine from the US.
My cousin will be arriving on the 19th.
Let me know if you need one... There are 3 colorways available in the store where he bought mine... I think!
wink.gif

I asked the supervisor over at NP BHS if she knew when the Hyperize Philippines would be dropping and she said it's going to be the Hyperdunk Philippine cwthat will come out by the 2nd week of August. I think she might be confusing one with the other. But hey, either way it just might be another happy month forlots of people here!

As for the Kobe IV Finals, she insisted that those were Nike IDs only and will never ever drop! There goes her credibility! Oh well.
ohwell.gif

For the record, I'm familiar with the cluelessness of NP staff, but at that time I figured it woudn't hurt to ask.
smile.gif

^Co-sign bro. That's the word I was told din when I was there yesterday. And I've inquired in four other different stores. Tama ka dude, either way,sure cop naman eh
happy.gif

A friend from nike pi told me that kobe 4 finals wont drop in pi. Anything can still change though as it is qs release. I hope he's wrong.

^Co-sign bro. That's the word I was told din when I was there yesterday. And I've inquired in four other different stores. Tama ka dude, either way, sure cop naman eh
happy.gif

I'm kinda leaning towards the Phil. Hyperizes, those joints are really clean! Hope you get yours when they do drop, man!

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

A friend from nike pi told me that kobe 4 finals wont drop in pi. Anything can still change though as it is qs release. I hope he's wrong.

another raffle maybe?

Back
Top Bottom